Profile

(Credit to picrew like always)

Name: Azalea Lombardi

Name meaning: A beautiful flower that can live everywhere

Age: A year younger than Florentia

Family: Florentia Lombardi (Half Sister), Gallahan Lombardi (Biological Father), Eris (Biological Mother), Rulac Lombardi (Grandfather), Shananet Lombardi (First Aunt), Viese Lombardi (First Uncle), Laurel Lombardi (Sec Uncle), Vestian Schulz (Husband of Shananet), Selal Lombardi (Wife of Viese), Gillou Schultz (Cousin), Mayron Schultz (Cousin), Lorraine Lombardi (Cousin), Bellesac Lombardi (Cousin), Astalliu Lombardi (Cousin), Craney Lombardi (Cousin)

Status: Lady of Lombardi, Illegitimate child of Lombardi, Second Daughter of Gallahan Lombardi

Hair color: Brown

Eyes color: Blue

Back story about her: Azalea actually appeared at Lombardi's house when she was baby. Her mother left her in front door and told that it's Gallahan's daughter.

At first, everyone didn't believe it but after her mother gave some letters to Gallahan, Azalea was really his daughter make he realized that he once accidentally had one night stand with Eris, Shan's twin sister.

Instead of feeling disgusted at her, Gallahan was sad, knowing that he left his daughter alone since birth. Even when Azalea is not the child that no one approved for. It's his fault that he made Eris pregnant and not her fault for born inside the family.

Gallahan love her exactly like Florentia. Florentia also really love her since she always want siblings. Since the two of them was an illegitimate children, they only relied on each other. Including, Gallahan.

Florentia knows the truth but she also think like Gallahan. Azalea promised to protect the two of them since they always love her when she just some random kid that appeared at the mansion with Lombardi's blood flowing inside her.

Personality: (In front of everyone) Cheerful, shy, timid, has a good memories, kind, always smile to everyone, thinking herself as the weak person, has a personality like Gallahan. (Behind them) silent, observant, quick thinking, two face, intelligent, cold.

Hates: Her cousins who always bully and make fun of her sister, her uncles and aunts that always looked down at her dad and sister, someone who got her nerves, someone who hurt her family.

Likes: Gallahan, Florentia, Rulac, her cousin who always treat her better, Shananet, Perez, Einar, books, everyone that treat her better, sweets things, playing with Florentia, affection from Gallahan and Rulac.

Hello, hello!

The first chapter of "My Pretty Flower (ibtmitl)" already published! I'll be always update every two or three chapters ever Monday!

I also know that everyone was waiting for "Becoming the villain's family" fanfic but I'll publish it once this book get attention and love from everyone.

That's all from me and thank you for read this! See you in the next chapter❤