Prologue

"What...?"

The Lombardi's family looked at the baby in the basket in surprise. "Who put the garbage in front the mansion?!" Viese said in anger.

Rulac walked closer and looked around the baby. He stare at her blue eyes that looked like a sapphire make he mesmerized by it. He slowly touched her cheek make she giggled.

"Father! Don't touch that thing! It's disgusting!" Viese said to him from beside. Shananet ignored him and saw something inside the basket.

The white envelope was put beside the baby. She grabbed it and opened before read the content.

"Greetings to the Lombardi's family, I'm really sorry for put my baby outside your place. I just want to tell that she has Lombardi's blood flowing inside her and I think that she's worthy to live with others Lombardi..." Shananet started to read out loud.

"Lombardi's blood?" Rulac said in confusion. Shananet looked at the letter before widened her eyes. "Who is the father?" Vestian asked his wife.

Shananet turned at Gallahan that looked at them from behind in disbelief eyes. "Gallahan... Is the father." Shananet said make everyone surprised. Gallahan looked at them in wide eyes.

"What?!" Everyone yelled loudly. The baby started to cry because of them. The servant tried to stopped her.

"I didn't know that you always fooling around with woman, Gallahan." Viese mockingly said to him. "No! It's not me!" Gallahan tried to defend himself.

"It's no use to fighting like that." Shananet quickly stopped them. Gallahan was shaking since he didn't want to believe that he has another daughter.

"This is for you." Shananet pulled out another letter and gave it to him. He take it and saw his name on it. He slowly opened and started to read it.

"Hello, Lord Gallahan. I'm sorry for telling you just now and you might already forget about me. It's me, Shan's little sister, Eris."

Gallahan widened his eyes when he read the name. His hands started to trembled when the young lady with brown hair appeared in his mind. Behind her, there has the same lady with her looks since the two of them is twin sisters.

"You might didn't remember this but when you were in miserable because of the lost of my sister, you thought that I was her when I came to help you. You were drunk and didn't know what happened. We did that, My Lord. You took my first time when you were crying of losing her."

Gallahan feel his knees weakened make he dropped. "Gallahan!" Shananet quickly helped him from beside. He didn't say anything and continued to read the letter.

"With that, Azalea is born. I name her as Azalea since her eyes is remind me about the most beautiful flower in the world. You can name her another name if you hate it."

Gallahan turned at the baby that slowly sleeping at the servant's arms. The maid patted her slowly. He turned back at the letter.

"There's one thing in this life that I didn't regret it. It's giving birth to Azalea. She's my flower that blooming in my dull garden, My Lord. If you ask me the things that I regret... It's..."

"I was too late to told you that how much I love you before my sister did."

Gallahan widened his eyes when he read it. The young lady who always smiling around him and Shan actually hiding the pain. To see the man that she love with someone that's not her.

"Even so, I really glad that you managed to be in love with my sister. She was a great sister. I know that you already has your daughter with Shan but please take Azalea to the Lombardi's family, My Lord. She's deserve it."