Chapter 1

"Perez, you don't love me. You love my sister, Tia." The young lady said to the young man in front of her. The young man looked at her with sad eyes.

"Lea, I really love you. The one that I love is only you, Lea. Please..." The young man begging her. The lady gripped her hands and looked at him in teary eyes.

"Please say that when you were sober, Perez. You were drunk because Tia rejected you. You didn't know what you were saying." The lady said as the man fall to the ground but she quickly grabbed him and cried softly.

"Please say that when you were conscious... I really want to hear it. I really want to hear that you love me as I do, Perez..."

Azalea slowly opened her eyes and staring at the ceiling. "A dream...? Why does it feels so real?" Azalea thought before she touched her eyes. She realized that she was crying in her sleeps.

"Lea, are you awake? I had brought your medi- are you crying?! Why were you crying?! Did it feels hurt somewhere?!" Florentia quickly walked to her in worried. "Ah... It's nothing. I just had a nightmare." Azalea said and wipe the tears away.

"Perez...? As in the Crown Prince of The Empire? Why would I suddenly dream about him?" Azalea thought while Florentia bring over the medicine for her.

"I heard this medicine can slow the disease, Lea. Try it." Azalea just stare at the medicine before turned at her sister. Florentia has been working for her make she more tired and getting paler than usual.

"Tia, please just give up." Azalea said make she flinched. Azalea just put it aside and sighed slowly.

"There's no medicine for me. You're just waisting your money, Tia. Just give up and look ahead. You should just leave me here." Azalea said smiling to her. Florentia get angry when she said that.

"No! There's no way I would leave you here! Until I make you become healthy again, I'll never give up!" Florentia quickly get out from the room and slammed the door make she jumped.

Azalea just sighed at her sister and saw that she already walking out from their small house. Azalea know that Florentia will continue to earn the money and buy another medicines for her again.

"She's so stubborn." Azalea thought before looked at her feet. She doesn't feel her leg and left arms anymore. She already gave up on her life and only waiting for it.

Florentia would scolded her when she said that. Azalea smiled when she remembered their memories together.

"Ah, well... I'll leave this world sooner." Azalea thought before close her eyes. She continued to sleeping when she didn't realized that was the last conversation between her and Florentia.

Florentia didn't realized that Azalea already died when she angrily walked out from the house. Without knowing, someone appeared beside her window and land on the ground.

The brown hair woman flowing along with the winds as she was checking her condition. She closed her eyes when she feel Azalea didn't breath anymore.

The woman gently brushed her hair and sadly smiled. "I'll give you second chance." The woman said before kissed her forehead make it glowing.

Azalea was flowing in the darkness while wearing white dress. "Time to awaken your ability." She slowly opened her eyes as the glows from her eyes.

"Tell me what do you want to wish for, my dear." Azalea looked at the blue rose pendant in front of her before gripped it closer to her chest. "... I want to turn back time and save my sister and father." Azalea said.

"Your wish is my command."

Meanwhile.

Florentia joined everyone in front of Lombardi's old mansion. "I heard they were charged with tax evasion and treason." Everyone started to whispered together.