Chapter 10

The several footsteps can be heard from the sisters. Florentia burst inside of Gallahan's office along with Azalea.

"Dad!" Florentia called his name loudly. Gallahan turned at them and smiled brightly once he saw them. "Oh dear... Tia! Lea! Did your lesson go well?" Gallahan softly asked them.

Azalea and Florentia bounced to his embrace. "It was so much fun!" Florentia happily said. "It's really fun, Dad!" Azalea said while smiling brightly.

"Ah, Dad. Are you busy right now?" Florentia asked him when she remembered her purpose to Gallahan. "Not at all. How could anything be more important than you two?" Gallahan said while smiling.

Azalea noticed that Gallahan shifted his paperwork away and focused on them. "That's... A dress?" Azalea thought when she peeked through it.

"Tia?" Gallahan called her name when she was in dazed. "Um, I actually wanted to ask you a favor." Florentia nervously said.

"Could you draw me something?" Florentia asked with a smile. "Oh? A drawing? What should I draw for you? A flower? A tree? Or a cute animal?" Gallahan said.

"I want a drawing of grandmother's face!" Florentia suddenly said make Azalea and Gallahan looked at her in surprise.

"Grandmother's... Face?" Gallahan tilted his head in confusion when Florentia said that. "Aren't we already has a portrait of her?" Azalea said in confusion.

"Do you want to go see it with us?" Gallahan asked as Azalea also nodded at her. Florentia froze when she suddenly realized that. "Oh, shoot!" Florentia thought.

"But her clothes are so fancy in her portrait,  and her face looks too stiff..." Florentia hastily said while trying to give excuses at them.

"I want to see grandmother smiling more comfortably. After all, she's your mom. I'm curious to see how you remember her, Dad!" Florentia said. Gallahan stare at her when she said that.

"Hmm... My mother..." Gallahan mumbled and thinking about it. Azalea hold her hands up to him. He picked her up and put her on his lap while he was drawing of his mother.

"I'm not sure... It's been so long since I've last seen her, so my memory might fail me, but..." Gallahan said while draw on the paper. Azalea peeked at it.

"She was... A very warm person." Gallahan said and finished the drawing. Azalea and Florentia stare at the drawing with blush across their face.

"Here. I'm not sure if I drew it well enough." Gallahan said to her. "This person is... My grandmother." Azalea thought.

Florentia quickly twirl the paper and looked at them in happiness. "Dad, I'm going to go play outside for a bit!" Florentia said. "Huh?" Gallahan said in confusion.

"Do you want me to go with you, Tia?" Azalea asked her. Florentia shake her head with a smile. "It's alright! I will just go for a little bit!" Florentia said to her.

"I'll be back soon!" Florentia said with sparkling across her face. She rushed out make Gallahan panicked at her. "Tia, dear! Be careful, don't fall!" Gallahan was anxious when Florentia run out from there.

"Bye~" Azalea just waved at her. "She must want to make something from the drawing and give it to someone." Azalea thought. She quickly know what is Florentia think.

"I'm worried for your sister, Lea. She will get hurt if she run like that." Gallahan said to her. Azalea smiled at him like a child. "Don't worry, Dad! Tia wouldn't get hurt that easily. Trust me." Azalea said while tried to encourage him.

"And if she's did, I'll just turn back time and stop her before she injured." Azalea thought. Gallahan looked at her and smiled brightly. "You're right!" Gallahan said while snuggle closer to her.