XXX (NSFW)

They edit and work until two A.M., side by side, hardly talking, just in the zone. And tomorrow he only has a concert so it's fine, he'll have time to sleep in, to catch up a little on all the hours he's lost. But Brett yawns for the third time in ten minutes and then turns to him. 
"Bed. Okay?"
"Yeah, sure."

He doesn't shower today, because he knows the temptation to carry on working will be too great if he comes into the bedroom and Brett is fast asleep again. He also knows it would be a bad idea to be alone very much anyway right now, because there are too many things to think about that he doesn't want to think about. So they brush their teeth side by side like they've done a million times and they pull the quilt over themselves simultaneously. 
"One day I'll have to sleep at my parents' or they'll think I've moved out." Brett grumps as he turns on his left side to face him. Eddy chuckles. 
"You think? I don't know, Bretty. I think they know you pretty well."
How does the mood change? He's not sure, they've been so focused all night. Is it Brett's eyes, darker than normal in the little pool of light that comes from the bedside lamp? Eddy leans forward and waits to see if he responds. 
Brett's lips are warm and firm, soft and tough, hard and gentle. His tongue is sweet and minty and Eddy can't help himself, he sucks him in and suddenly he's kissing him hard, deep. Deep enough that Brett grunts and puts his arms around him, pulling him in. His leg moves against his own and he feels him settle against his thigh, hard as a rock. Tingles fly everywhere. 
Fuck. There's a line here, somewhere, Eddy can feel it acutely. Yes, they've done this lots, with a careful bit of distance between them. Yes, they've kissed since forever, usually gently, sometimes more like this. But never just like this, never when he forces him even closer, closing down on him, their breaths fast, mingling and it's oh, oh so good. 
Too good. 
He's never put his leg on him before and Eddy can feel the danger looming, somewhere in the corner of the room. What are they jeopardising, here? But Brett's hand is pulling at him and his tongue is around his and what is he supposed to do? He melts into him. 
"Fuck." he whispers as he bucks without trying, once, twice and he knows Brett can feel it but he's beyond caring. 
A little chuckle, against his face, a little buck, back at his leg. 
"Enthusiastic?" Brett whispers against his cheek, just before kissing him again. 
"Fuck you." he whispers back and he can't hold back anymore, his hand is going down and Brett must feel him because his large, strong hand closes around him first. "Ah! Fuck!"
"Buck into that." Brett whispers then and it's so unexpected that Eddy lets go for a millisecond and watches him. His eyes are huge and moist, beyond turned on, clearly. He's never said anything like that before but Eddy doesn't care, he's bucking already, Brett's hand firmly around him through his underwear. He wants to reach and grab Brett in turn but he feels him now, moving himself with his other hand, hitting Eddy's leg every time he yanks. It's beyond sexy.  
"Oh! Fuck! Yes!" he calls as the tidal wave comes and he's moaning already as he bucks again and again, embarrassingly loudly but who is he kidding? Brett moans too then, his eyes rolling back in their sockets and they explode together, crying out their release, Eddy falling into an orgasm that goes on, and on until he's wrung out and there's nothing left to think about.