XVI (2nd half NSFW)

"Bed?" Brett asks, after the longest time. Eddy nods and sighs, then lifts his head up at last from the comforting shoulder. 
"Yeah, okay."
He follows him to the bedroom. Yes, of course he should brush his teeth. Maybe he should even shower but he can't be arsed right now. Fuck them all. Anger is still in his system. He should be having sex right now with Tory, instead of being here, having to fend off his mum. 
Instead of being angry, and having nowhere to put that anger. 
In the end he compromises with himself. Yes to the teeth, no to the shower. He brushes, then drops in the bed like a stone. 
"Are you mad or sad?" Brett asks quietly once the light is off and the quilt has been pulled to their chins. 
"Mad." he replies. "Well. Maybe both, but mad first. I'll talk to her tomorrow. I don't give a fuck whether she's ready to."
The light grin makes him turn on his side and punch Brett's shoulder. 
"Fuck you, Brett, I will talk to her."
"We'll see."
"What, and you're not pissed? I saw you."
"Yeah. At this I am, yeah. But it's not about me, Eddy. Look. Um. You know that if we need to drop this... all of this we will."
"Like hell." Eddy states instantly, much harsher than he intends, the vehemence behind the words a wake up call in their own way. So he repeats them, more gently. "Like hell, Brett. I want to do good things with my life. She knows that. I believe in Twoset. Anyone who doesn't like it can..."
"Suck your dick?" Brett says, and it's too dark to see but Eddy knows his smile so he bursts out laughing anyway. 
"Exactly. Although had this night played out differently... who knows."
Brett grins too, but when he talks again he's serious. 
"I'm sorry it didn't go like that, Eddy."
"Not your fault."

It's easier now, to let go of it all. And when he feels Brett's breath on his shoulder he turns to him. Because it's just what he needs to forget all about tonight. 
Brett's tongue is soft, and warm. It's home, like it always is. Maybe it's not the thrill, it's not the chase. But it's real, and it's here. They kiss for ages, gyrating slowly, until they build together and Brett's hand is on his thigh. 
"Want a hand?" he asks calmly and Eddy nods against his chin. 
It had been a while since they had done this and now they're doing it two nights in a row. He doesn't care, though, he just lets his hand slide down until he finds Brett's dick, nice and hard, nestling against himself. A thrill of something else runs through him and his movements are suddenly rushed. 
"Fuck." he whispers against Brett's lips, then bites his lower lip. Brett groans deeply and grabs hold of him. 
There's no build up, tonight, it's like they both feel the same way, the same anger, the same passion maybe even for what they're doing. Hands are flying up and down, tugging just the right way, and he's so close. 
So close. 
Eddy is the one who gives up first tonight, the orgasm seeming to build from his toes, sweeping up in a fit of anger turned to something more. 
"Fuck! Yes!" he calls and he speeds up the movement of his hand even more. 
Wait, just one moment more, let him catch up, but he's lost, lost to Brett's hand and he calls again as he comes, and comes, the emotions flowing out of him with the hot liquid that he dispels. He is vaguely aware of Brett blowing under his touch, grunting his release, wetting his hand, and he leans back and lets himself sink in to deep oblivion for just one, sweet, eternal minute.