VI (first half NSFW)

"This was awesome, Tory." he says once he's swallowed the last bite. "Thank you."
"You're welcome, pet." She gets up and comes over. His heart jumps as she lifts her leg and sits astride him. His dick grows eagerly and starts straining against his jeans. 
"You like that, do you?" she asks as she leans forward, giving him a view of her lovely small, firm breasts in a black lacy bra that really leaves very little to the imagination. He could moan just from the glance. 
"I like that a lot." he whispers. 
She gets up with a shock, looks around her, he guesses to make sure the curtains are drawn, and then she pulls down her jeans and steps out of them. Her hips are swaying from side to side as she steps closer, so provocatively it's ridiculous. She's wearing a matching, lacy pair of knickers and he knows she's come prepared. 
"God, you're... wow." he mouths, then shuts up as she sits back down on him. 
"We'd started something last night." she whispers. "You know, before Brett came to dance with you and my head started hurting."
"Y-yes." he says. He's instantly back there, of course, how hard he was in the bar. Of course he's gotten some relief since then. It doesn't matter, she knows very well that they do shit like that and she really doesn't need to know the details. He's just as hard as yesterday again anyway. 
Suddenly she moves and opens his jeans, freeing him, then sitting back down. 
"No way I'm lasting all the way to the bedroom." she says seductively as she positions herself just above him and moves her lacy underwear to the side. 
"Fuck!" he calls out before he can remember she doesn't much like swearing. She doesn't react, though, she just lowers herself onto him. 

Oh, heaven. Oh, heaven, heaven, heaven. She's hot, and soft, and just tight enough, and when she starts moving up and down he's lost already. His hands fly up to cup her tits, oh, her perfect tits. He toys with the nipple through the slinky fabric and she throws her head back. He can't believe he's actually here, this beautiful girl bobbing up and down on him on his dining room chair. How did he get so lucky? He wants to open her shirt but he doesn't know if she wants that. But then she smiles and opens the top two buttons herself. 
"Oh, Tory." he moans as she moves up and down, driving them higher. He leans forward, pulls the bra down and takes her nipple into his mouth. He nibbles softly and she groans deeply. 
"Yes!" she calls and moves faster. 
Oh, he can feel her, her insides start to undulate and he knows already that she'll take him along. 
"God! Yes!" he calls, because he's lost, and she starts to pulsate around him and he's calling his release as he comes, deep inside of her. 

It takes her a while to get out of the bathroom. Long enough for him to clean himself up and put the dishes in the dishwasher. They're much more likely to have a nice evening when everything's cleaned up. Just then his phone buzzes. He picks it up and laughs out loud. It's from Brett, of course.

    'Got fucked yet?'

He shakes his head and types. 

    'Just now, thanks.'

He can just see him, in his room, shuddering with laughter. His mum is probably somewhere around, so it's a good thing she can't see his phone. It takes a moment, but then an answer comes. 

    'Very good. Carry on ;-)'

    'Will do. Have a good one, yeah? Practise some.'

 He's still grinning when the last answer comes. 

    'Practise what?'

He laughs, but then stills because there is a sound behind him. 
"Hey." He turns around to her, closes the phone and puts it on the work surface. 
"Hey. Brett?" 
"Yeah." he shrugs. "he's gonna practise."
She nods slowly and moves past him to set the kettle going for her customary cup of tea. Shit. He should have done that already, it would have been a nice thing to do. "Funny." she says, and flicks the kettle on.