It may Just be through text, but Camila found Lauren's swearing hot.

C- I know but I can't help it that I'm insecure sometimes.

L- Everyone is at points, but I miss you...Its like your ignoring me

C- I'm sorry

L- Its fine, go to sleep it's late and you have school tomorrow

Camila was sorry, she knew she was ignoring Lauren but she couldn't help it. She can also tell Lauren is mad, when someone says they are fine, or something is fine, then you should know it's not...But Camila didn't want to deal with it tonight so she just plugged in her head phones and fell asleep while listening to Ed Sheeran.

Camila was awoken by her sister screaming in her ear.

"Get up!" This startled the oldest Cabello resulting in her falling off the bed.

"Oh my Gosh Im up I'm up!" Sofi Just giggled and made her way downstairs.

Camila got up and did her morning routine before walking down stairs to greet her family.

"Good morning Mami and Papi."

"Good morning Mija, did you sleep well? " Camila's dad asked her while putting her breakfast in front of her.

"Si." Was all she said before filling Her mouth with pancakes.

Once the Cabello family was done eating their breakfast they all made their way to their cars to officially start the day.

About 10 minutes later Camila was dropped off at school, she made her way to a bench in front of the school and Just put her head phones in and tuned out the world, she was unfortunately brought back into reality when her phone vibrated signaling a text.

L- Good morning Camzi :)

C- G'morning Lolo

L- Whatcha doing?

C- Sitting on a bench, listening to music tuning out the world

Lauren didn't answer at first she looked up to ask Dinah if now's the time.

Lauren arrived at 1:00am this morning and is now talking to Dinah about their plan.

"Just do it Lauren Gosh!" The Polynesian girl said while throwing Her hands up in the air.

"Fine!" With that Lauren made her way over to the bench Camila was sitting on, she thanked god she hasn't gotten recognized yet, she had her hood up and sunglasses on. Lauren took a seat next to Camila but The younger One didn't notice her presence.

Lauren looked over at Dinah. Ally was now next to Dinah and they both gave her two thumbs up. Lauren pulled out her phone to text Camila back.

L- Fight song by Rachel Platten right?

C- Yeahhh....? How did you know that?

L- I can hear it...

C- What?

Lauren groaned. "How oblivious can she be!?" She said to herself before answer Camila

L- Look to your right

Camila looked to her right only to be met by her celebrity crush.

"Oh. My. God." Was all Camila could get out at the moment.

"Haha well Hello to you too." Lauren was trying to suppress her laughter, she's never seen someones eyes get so big before.

"I-I'm sorry it's j-just that I'm t-trying to hold back my fangirling." Lauren just smiled.

Prom? (Camren) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें