Bonus chapter (short)

Hailey's pov:

It's the last day of junior year.

Jake was going on vacation to Italy for two weeks tomorrow. So today, was my only chance to tell him. Tell him that I knew him from elementary school.

Half of my brain told me that it was fine that he was my childhood crush. But the other half, told me that I was a creep for online stalking him. Of course, he didn't know about that, I'd only be telling him that we've met before.

Maybe this would create a special bond?

 ———————————————————————————————————

"Hey Jake!" I yelled out to him. We were walking to the buses, and I had thought this was a good chance.

"Hi Hailey! What do you want?" Jake asked, turning around to face me when I finally caught up.

"I just wanted to tell you something..." I sputtered, with Jake nodding his head. "So, you know how we've been dating for a few months now...right?"

"Yeah!" Jake chuckled, a bit confused.

"I just feel like I should tell you this... I... I think we've meet before." I admitted. "No... I lied. I know we've met before. When we were younger?"

"Really?" Jake asked, trying to recall any memory of me when he was young.

"Yeah...in 5th grade? Last day of school? You came up to me with your friend Max and asked if you could join me and my friends?

Jake thought for a moment, tapping his shoe slightly on the ground. Then, his eyes widened, and he looked at me with joy.

"...wait...yeah! I think I do remember!" Jake exclaimed. I laughed nervously, waiting for him to be creeped out at me. But to my surprise, he turned around and said,

"That's so cool huh? Must be fate!"

"You-you're not mad at me?" I asked.

"No! Why would I be?" Jake asked.

"oh! Sorry I just thought...that maybe...you'd might think I'm weird...or creepy to remember your face from so long ago..." I muttered, a bit flushed.

"Oh Hailey! I'd never think that!" He laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"Th-thanks...Jake" I smiled, hugging him back.

"You worry too much princess" he said.

"I do!" I giggled.

"Now come on! We're going to miss the bus!" Jake pointed at the parking lot.

"Ok!" I said, starting to run.

This was why I liked him. He's so sweet.

🎸😈🎸😈🎸😈🎸😈🎸😈🎸😈🎸😈🎸😈🎸😈🎸😈🎸😈🎸

Milly's pov:

(Btw all the misspellings and punctuation are all on purpose to really be in the mind of our beloved milly 😂 if you need it translated, just ask! I'm trying to make it misspelled, but also not bad enough that you can't read it)

HAH wow there so cute! Oh yeah don't wory I'm just hiding behind a bush waching this sene come right out of a wattpad fanfiction

Istg they make me cry! My little babys!

If they don't kiss on that bus I'm burning the scool down

Ok I need some Cheeto puffs :/

Y'all better give me some chokolat to or I will kill ur family

JAILEY JAILEY JAILEY!!!!!!!1!11!

Congo lineee 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃

Also pls hate on friking Zoey cuz she sucks harder than your mom 🙄 but don wory Becuz I already flushed her ugly face down the toilt 

BYE BBGS

(P.S dont question why im on wattpad. also dont tell drew ther ar smut books of him and jake)

I hope you enjoyed this mini chapter! Also milly will come to your house and kidnap your mom if you mention her spelling mistakes. 

Anyways, bye!!!