Hailey's pov:

"Jake..." I said as I walked to the gym speeding past Luke and Zander with him.

"What?" He asked, pulling out the school map.

"One, you don't need that map, and two, it's about Drew" I replied as I stole Jake's map.

"HEY- *sigh* what is it Hailey?" He asked, his smile drooping a bit.

"It's just that... well... you seemed..." I said, fidgeting with my shirt, "....scared. Like Drew was a... monster"

"Huh? Oh right...well- " Jake muttered before being cut off by someone attacking his shoulder.

"JAKKKEYY" a green haired deku looking boy yelled as he pounced onto Jake's back.

"Ugh... I guess Jake will forever be a mystery..." I thought to my self as I noticed a red haired boy follow up behind the green guy.

"Uh Jake?" I asked, turning around but still walking. "Who's this?"

"I'm Liam, and this is Henry" Liam said pointing to the boy on Jake's back. "He likes anime dating games."

"NO I DONT!" Henry screeched after jumping down. "Don't make me look weird..."

"That's fine, I love anime!" I said smiling.

"*GASP* YOUR MY BFF NOW AND UR GONNA COME OVER TO MY HOUSE TO WATCH MHA TOGETHER ON FRIDAY!" He exclaimed excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Heh sorry, Henry REALLY likes anime" Jake said, smirking.

"So, what class do you guys have for 2nd period?" Liam asked.

"PE" me and Jake said at the same time. At that moment I felt a little red on my cheeks but i brushed it off as a coincidence...

"Awesome! Us too" Henry said as he put his arm around Liam and smiled.

After that I zoned out again... I guess I just didn't know that Jake had such close friends... was I...jealous? NO.. NONONONO...  why would I be jealous?

"We're here Hailey" Jake said softly shaking me out of my trance. He looked so... handsome... I MEAN AVERAGELY ATTRACTIVE... i was probably hallucinating... i told Zander how weird the food tasted. I can't have a crush on him.. even though I do, I'm sure millions of other pretty girls drool over him as well. I don't stand a chance.

"Oh! Thanks! Sorry, I zoned out..." I said as me, Zander, Luke, Liam, Henry, and Jake sat down on the bleachers.

RINNGGGG!

"Hello class, I'm Mr. Tai and this is Mrs. Lindella and we will be your PE teachers this semester!" Our teacher said. "Usually we have Monday Run-days but today we need you to split and learn the rules for our locker rooms. Please line up near the doors."

"Aww... you're all leaving me?" I sighed, as everyone got up and scurried towards the locker room doors.

"Sorry hail's..." Zander said as he pulled luke toward where we were sitting.

"It's ok, you'll be fine!" Henry grinned and stood up.

"Thanks" I said also standing up.

"Hey! Good luck!" Jake smirked, "Princess"

I immediately turned my head away as I heard Jake chuckle and Zander yell at him. UGH why was he so cute yet so... annoying...

It was sad. The only girl friends I have are Lia and an old friend I stayed in touch with. But Lia isn't in this class and my old friend was in a different school! And worst of all, ZOEY was in this class. Fricking Zoey. The Zoey that was just as bad as Regina George. But only if she wasn't hit by a bus. yet many girls, including myself, wished SO SO hard for that to happen.

"How am I going to survive this..." I thought to myself, shaking away the blush on my face from earlier.

"Ok, this is the girls locker rooms! There's lockers to the left, bathrooms to the right, and in here is the waiting area." 

As soon as Mrs. Lindella dismissed us after explaining the rules, everyone quickly ran to claim their locker. I just stood there in shock at how VIOLENT they were! Girls were pulling each other's hair just for a locker near the mirrors, and trampling the bathroom sinks with makeup and hair brushes. Once the racket calmed down, almost, I found the nearest locker and put my deodorant, hair brush, and sneakers inside. I then locked it and walked over to sit in the waiting area.

Suddenly a girl with beautiful long white hair, periwinkle eyes, and a matching shirt and skirt approached me.

"Hey, are you Hailey Austin?" She asked, sitting down next to me.

"Yup that's me!" I said smiling.

"Oh! Yeah Jake told me about you! Your even more beautiful then he described you!" She exclaimed.

"J-Jake said I was beautiful?" I blushed and looked down.

"Of course! Why not? You look like a goddess!!" She beamed and looked at the ceiling thinking about something.

"Th-thanks... what's your name?" I asked.

"Me? Oh I'm Daisy!" She smiled. 

After talking for a while, Mrs. Lindella announced that we would be running on the track outside. She opened the doors, and stampedes of girls bombarded the gym and ran outside gossiping and chatting.

I didn't know if I was going to make it but at least I had made a new friend.

Hi!! Hope you liked this chapter! Next chapter will be full of angst >;) See ya!