Hurt

Hailey's pov: 

I ran across the wooden floors to the girls locker room. It was empty. Silent. Cold. Just like I had felt. My chest hurt. My legs hurt. Why was this happening? Why was I so attached to Jake that he'd cause this to happen to me?

"I knew it. I knew it. I knew Daisy would steal his heart." I silently muttered to my self, as I locked myself inside the biggest bathroom stall I could find.

 Tears streamed out of my eyes. But it wasn't anger, or sadness. I wasn't angry or sad at Daisy or Jake. I was disappointed in myself. I was so obsessed with Jake that I developed this obscure attachment to him. Even when he wasn't in my life. I felt disgusted at how I had thought such rude thoughts to Daisy when she did nothing wrong.

"I shouldn't have thought I h-had a chance..." I sniffed. "Why did I expect him to like me? He only knew me for 4 days. Not like I knew him"

I cried for another 30 seconds. I cried my heart out. All this pent up emotion of FINNALY finding the guy I never knew I liked this much and him liking someone else. Someone better than my miserable ugly butt.

I trudged out of the locker room feeling a slight bit better. But I only had one goal for the rest of the day. Avoid Jake.

And I did, but at what cost? I don't know, knowing my life it would probably come back to haunt me but that was the least of my problems.

Yes Ik ANOTHER short chapter. I'm so Srry 😭😭😭 anyways  I hope there was enough angst to fill your empty souls <3