Chapter 14

The anticipation was killing me, but to me that was a great thing. We'd finished our bath, then let our eyes wander while we dried off. Neither of us bothered to get dressed, why would we need to? But there were still things to do before we lost ourselves to what I anticipated would be as much passion as we could handle. I checked the stew in the Dutch oven, which looked like it was heating up nicely, and then swung the arm away from the flames to just keep it warm. I had a feeling we'd need energy to keep going at some point, and that would be the perfect way to recharge for more! Irisha had gotten us some drinks of water while I did that, to make sure we didn't get dehydrated either. We'd probably need it, as I had a feeling we'd be at it for a while.

               With that done, I grabbed several quilts and pillows from the bed, then made a nice nest with them in front of the fireplace. I didn't care how much of a cliché it was, I'd never made love in front of a fire, and I wanted very much to do so. The entire time I was doing this, Irisha was following me around, almost as though she were just waiting for an opening to pounce when I was done. Not that she'd need to worry about that, as I expected to do the pouncing on her instead.

               "This looks nice," she commented as I got the last of the pillows set up. "Do we have anything left to do, or can I finally have you?"

               I turned to look at her, letting my eyes roam over her body, much like she was doing to me. "This is your last chance," I told her as I stepped closer, putting one hand on her hip and the other around her back to pull her close. My cock was poking her belly button, and our breasts were already squished between us. The warmth of the fire was nothing compared to the heat building between us, and I knew that even with me asking, we were already committed. We couldn't turn back now, we both wanted it too much. But I still had to make sure. "I need you to tell me that this is what you want, Irisha, because once I kiss you, I'm not going to be able to control myself. I want you too badly." My breathing was already ragged with desire, and I'd still hadn't even kissed this woman.

               "I want you, Jordan. I need you to remind me that there is good in the world, and that we can be happy, and tell me that we have a chance to make it together." Her hands were running up and down my back, nails lightly scraping at my skin. "I know this is new, but this seems so right."

               I lifted my hand to her chin, lifting it to look into her deep blue eyes. "We have a chance, Irisha. I promise you that I'll do everything in my power to keep you safe. And I promise to give us a shot too. I really do like you, and I want to learn as much as I can about you." I leaned in, closing my eyes when I saw her leaning too, and felt our lips finally meet.

               I'd kissed three women in my life, my three previous Only Fans partners Cody, Tegan, and Sylvia. I'd thankfully never kissed any of the women I'd been forced to be with in Miami, though several had wanted it. So, I didn't have much of a frame of reference to go with when I kissed Irisha. But holy fuck! Her lips were soft, and yet there was a fervor there that had built between us and made a tender kiss transform into a powerful need that had our tongues tangling in seconds. There was little preamble to our deepening of the kiss, and I had to attribute that to the lust that was coursing through our bodies.

               "Fuck!" Irisha groaned as my hands tangled in her hair and we broke for air. "More! Please! Don't stop kissing me!"

               I nodded, gulping down air and then crushed her lips to my own once more, pulling her up by the ass cheeks again, and letting her wrap her legs around my lower back as she quickly started grinding herself against my length. Yeah, this was moving pretty quickly, and I loved the rush. I dropped to my knees, then held her tight to me before I laid her back on the nest of quilts and settled myself on top of her as she continued to rub her soaked core against me. I wasn't even inside her and I could feel her slippery lips making me cock twitch and throb with pleasure.