(Aree what happend atleast leave my hand)

Listen to me there i saw some people i think they are tribal people and they have some weapons which can easily take a person's life so run now MISS Bak Bak.

they  were running but suddenly the tribal people surrounded them and now both of them can't even run away.

The tribal people had iron knife,spear,battle axe and other weapons  in their hands which would take a second to take one's life.

Esha being scared holds the sleeve of the Aarav's coat and looks towards him as if saying him to take her away from here.

the tribal people came forward and said something to them.

Aarav and Esha were not understanding anything as they are speaking in the tribal language.

Aarav tried to talk to them in hindi but it's of no use as they started dragging him, there were nearly thirteen to fifteen people.

Esha wasn't leaving his hand and even aarav tightened his grip on her hand but then

Two of the men came and held Esha hands and forcefully started taking them to where god knows.

Danish's side

He was shouting on his mens as they couldn't find Esha and the man who is her boyfriend according to them but actually he is not.

You bloody Fuckers can't you even find a mere girl then for what i pay to you i don't know anything i just want her infront of my eyes just bring her here.

He was roaming here and there finding her but he couldn't find her and due to this he shot 2 bullets in the air

he took his phone out and got some relief as his wallpaper is the pic of Esha but suddenly the thought that she is with someone else other than him crossed his mind and he shouted on top of his lungs.

His mens came out from the forest and Danish asked"Did you all found her and her boyfriend ".

His men didn't said anything and hung their head down.

Didn't you heard what i said, danish was losing his patience with every passing second.

Bos....Boss w..e di..dn't  find.. he..r as soon as his men said this he was lying there dead.

Everyone there shivered because their Boss was continuously firing bullets in his dead body.

Every body listen you all will be in worst condition if you didn't respect her call her Mam or else you all will be lying there lifelessly,he said  while pointing  towards the dead body and warning his mens.

Now lets move and drive the car towards her house i want to meet her chachi and chachi.

In Rathore Mansion

"Suniye abhi tak Aarav ka call nahi aaya abhi tak toh uski meeting khatam ho gayi hogi na" samridhi  ma says to rajesh ji while trying to call Aarav.

(till now there is no call from Aarav's side,his meeting would we over till now right)

'ha aap yaha baithiye aur abhi woh bacha nahi raha' rajesh ji tries to console his wife.

(yes first you sit here and now he is not a small kid)

'ha lekin usse ek call toh karna chahiye tha na'samridhi ma said worryingly

(yes but atleast he should call me once)

"maybe there must be sone network issue or the phone's battery must be down" rajesh ji said while placing his hand on her should.

'Yes you are right or maybe  he must be tired or he must have slept'.samridhi ma said by placing her hand on his hands.

Arya came to their room shouting mom dad

'yes my princess what happend and how was your day today'rajesh ji asked while aarya hugged her father and says

its was good dad but it's a bit tiring bcz of the no of assisgnments and projects they are asking us to complete

"okay now go and freshen up and eat something  i had prepared your favourite chocolate cake" samridhi ma says

Aarya says excitedly, Wow mom you are the best she moves out of the roon not before kissing her mom and dad's cheeks.

"Bilkul bachi hai yeh abhi college me aa gayi lekin fhir bhi 8 sal ki bachi ki tarah hi harkate hai iske" samridhi ma says to rajesh ji.

(she is a small kid,she has joined college but she still behaves like a 8 years old kid)

so thats it for this chapter

Now where do you think the people took esha and aarav?

what will they do to them?

can they both be saved from the tribal people?

will danish succeed this time?

will he be able to find esha ?

VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT

bye..byeee....