Osamu x f!reader

Y/N's boss wasn't just handsome. He was handsome. Not only that, but he is kind, calm, and charming. He can also be surprisingly playful at times, teasing Y/N and the other staff when they slip up.

Y/N has been working at Onigiri Miya for roughly six months. The staff is small, consisting of roughly five people including Y/N and her boss. But it was nice. Y/N really enjoyed the atmosphere. She really enjoyed working for Osamu.

Things are playful at work. Especially since Osamu took an interest in Y/N. He seems to tease her more than the others. Not that Y/N minds. She honestly enjoys his attention. She would never admit it aloud, but Y/N has developed quite the crush on her boss.

"We're heading out! Have a good night!" Y/N waved goodbye to her three coworkers. It was closing time for Onigiri Miya. Y/N had to stay behind since she was assigned cleaning duty for the week.

Y/N returned to sweeping. She didn't mind cleaning duty. In fact, Y/N found that cleaning up Onigiri Miya was rather relaxing. It was a nice, quiet environment that allowed her to clear her mind.

Y/N lost herself in her work. Her mind completely blank. Then suddenly music graced her ears. Wait, music? Y/N looked up.

Y/N spotted Osamu. He was dancing around as he swept the floor. Y/N realized the music was coming from his phone which was sitting on the table.

Osamu met her eyes and grinned. He lifted the broom in front of his lips and mouthed along to the lyrics as if the broom was a microphone. Y/N stopped what she was doing and laughed. Osamu shot her a wicked grin.

Y/N shook her head and got back to work. Although she softly sang along. She could feel her boss's eyes watching her. Y/N put the broom away and grabbed a wash cloth. She never stopped singing as she wiped down the counters.

"Come here." Osamu's voice was soft. When Y/N looked up at him, she saw Osamu holding out his hand. Y/N smiled, taking his hand. Osamu grinned and pulled Y/N close. He clasped both of their hands together and led her in a playful dance. Osamu pushed Y/N out and pulled her back in to the beat of the music.

Y/N tossed her head back with a laugh. It felt so surreal. Her chill and laidback boss was now dancing with her. Osamu grinned down at her. He liked the sound of her laugh. It was so carefree and full of joy. He wanted to hear more of it. He wanted to be the cause of it.

As the song changed, Osamu gave her a twirl. Y/N laughed as Osamu pulled her into his chest. His arms were wrapped around her, pressing Y/N's back into his chest. They swayed to the beat for a while before Osamu twirled her back out.

To anyone on the outside, they looked like a loving couple. No one would ever guess that Osamu and Y/N weren't seeing each other. This moment seemed so natural and affectionate. So intimate.

Y/N was laughing without a care, unable to wipe the smile off of her face. Osamu was in a similar boat, his charming grin never faltering. There was a look in Osamu's eyes that Y/N couldn't identify, but there was something about it that she liked.

Y/N's face softened as she stared up into Osamu's eyes. It felt like he was casting a spell on her. She couldn't look away. That unidentifiable look in his eyes seemed to grow more prominent. "You're beautiful."

Y/N's mouth fell open. Had she just imagined that? She stared at Osamu with wide eyes. "What?" She asked.

"You're beautiful," Osamu repeated with a smile.

Y/N gaped at him. She wasn't sure how else to react. Heat rushed to her face. Unconsciously, Y/N's eyes fell to Osamu's lips. He was so, so handsome. Y/N couldn't help but wonder what his lips would feel like against her own. She wanted to know. "Miya,"

Osamu grimaced at the sound of his name. "Call me Osamu." He clarified. Y/N repeated his name softly. It bought a smile to Osamu's face. He liked the sound of his name coming from her lips. It was enchanting.

Osamu brushed a strand of hair behind Y/N's ear. His eyes examined her face carefully. Osamu's hands gently cupped Y/N's face, brushing his thumb lightly over her lips. Y/N's breath hitched. "Stop me," he whispered.

Y/N didn't. She didn't want to. Her eyes unconsciously fluttered shut, breath caught in the back of her throat.

When their lips touched, tingles erupted across Y/N's body. Their lips didn't move, they just lingered in their touch. It was soft and gentle. It was perfect.

Osamu pulled away, looking deeply into Y/N's eyes. He saw no sign of rejection. An overwhelming sense of happiness erupted in his chest.

Osamu dove back in. Their lips connected with more urgency and force this time. Y/N hummed into the kiss as she tried to keep up with Osamu's pace. Her hands clung to his shirt, pulling Osamu impossibly closer. Her head was spinning and her heart was pounding in her ears.

Osamu reluctantly pulled away, breathing heavily. His eyes closed and he rested his forehead against Y/N's. Y/N loosened her grip on his shirt, desperately trying to catch her breath. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Osamu spoke with a breathless laugh.

Y/N's eyes flicked open. "Really?"

"Yeah," Osamu pulled away to look Y/N in the eye. "I've like you for months." He confessed.

"I have too." Y/N admitted sheepishly.

Osamu took a step back, excitement written all over his face. "I know it's late, but can I take you to dinner?"

Y/N smiled. "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."