-24- Crashing Hook Up

When he got to his house Henry was nervous, he didn't know how his parents would react to what he'd be asking of them.

The pair stepped in through the door Maddox shutting it softly behind them.

"Wait here" Henry told Maddox quietly, he then advanced through the house into the kitchen where both his parents were sat.

"You're home early?" Mrs Young questioned narrowing her eyes at Henry.

"It was a half day" Henry lied shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh" Mrs Young replied nodding.

"Would it be okay if Maddox stayed with us for a bit?" Henry requested hopefully.

His parents exchanged a glance before his dad shook his head speaking up "No" he said shortly.

"Why not?" Henry questioned in annoyance, Maddox needed this right now.

"Because think how much money that will cost us, all the extra food" Mrs Young explained.

"I'll do all that, I can make him food, wash his clothes and everything like that" Henry offered trying to persuade his parents into letting Maddox stay.

"And where would he sleep? I wake up early, if he's asleep on the couch where am I gonna go on mornings?" Mr Young countered gruffly.

Henry hesitated trying to think of a solution. "He can sleep on the floor in my room, I'll give him a duvet and stuff" Henry told them.

His parents once again exchanged sceptical glances "Fine" Mrs Young finally relented looking annoyed.

"Thank you" Henry whispered before backing out and making his way back to Maddox, they ascended the stairs entering Henry's room.

"Sleeping on the floor? I'm not a cat" Maddox protested sassily as the door shut.

Henry just stared at him silently, the fact he'd told Cory what had happened with Sierra was still running through his head. He felt betrayed that the blonde had broadcasted his biggest secret and something he'd trusted him with to his abusive older brother like that.

"Can I not just sleep on the bed with you. Since you know, now we're boyfriends and all" Maddox requested a seductive smile etched onto his face.

He then wrapped his arms around Henry's waist kissing his neck softly, Henry nudged him away lightly making Maddox's blue eyes widen on surprise.

"What's the matter?" He asked in concern.

"You told Cory what about what I did to Sierra" Henry hissed narrowing his emerald green eyes at Maddox.

Maddox's face dropped guiltily. He stared at the floor not meeting Henry's gaze.

"I'm sorry Henry... if I could take it back I would, but I can't. I'm really so very sorry" Maddox apologised his eyes full of guilt.

"You don't realise how awful I feel about it. I'm losing so much sleep. I'm wracked with guilt, I keep seeing her face when I close my eyes, hearing her scream when silence fills a room. I trusted you with that, then you went and told Cory" Henry choked out feel ashamed.

"I'm sorry Henry, I- I'm really sorry" Maddox told him quietly. "But you need to forgive yourself, it wasn't your fault" He added urgently.

Henry shook his head dismissively "I'm sorry Henry" Maddox repeated apologetically.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for making such a big deal out of it" Henry replied nodding.

"You had every right too. don't worry" Maddox told him with a shrug.

"And yes you can sleep in the bed with me of course. I just wasn't gonna tell Mr and Mrs homophobia down there that" Henry explained a small smile returning to his face. He felt better now that he'd established that boundary with Maddox and gotten an apology from him. It felt like things could return to normal.

Maddox snickered nodding in agreement "Probably for the best" He answered leaning back lazily.

Henry shuffled beside him leaning in for a kiss, Maddox giggled softly pressing his lips to Henry's, Henry allowed Maddox to take control again pushing him onto the bed then rolling on top of him putting his hand under Henry's shirt.

"Risky business doing this whilst they're only downstairs" Maddox whispered seductively biting his lip as they broke apart.

"Worth it" Henry breathed back feeling his heartbeat quicken at the blondes touch.

"When do I have to go back to Cory?" Maddox asked suddenly, looking worried.

Henry hesitated meeting his boyfriends eyes before replying "Not anytime soon babe"

Maddox nodded pressing his lips back onto Henry and grinding himself onto the ginger, Henry gasped kissing back passionately wrapping his arms around Maddox's back and pulling him closer.

He was so proud of the blonde for being able to be intimate like this with him, after everything he deserved someone to love him and touch him with love and respect.

Maddox tugged at Henry's shirt making Henry even more excited "Shall we finish what we were gonna do before your arse of a brother walked in?" Henry asked.

"Yes" Maddox stated shortly. He overpowered Henry completely holding him down, feeling excitement coursing through him Henry offered no resistance being submissive to Maddox's advances, the blonde stripped him down pressing him to the bed as his clothes came off leaving him in just his boxers.

Henry panted aggressively as Maddox caressed his dick roughly sticking his hand inside Henry's boxers.

Moaning in pleasure Henry gripped onto Maddox tightly. Maddox then began to take his own clothes off, Henry scrambled to help him stripping him down to his red boxers.

The two boys were now lying on top of one another in just their underwear, tangled together like weaved branches.

"You wanna be my bitch ginger?" Maddox whispered hotly in his ear, Henry only whimpered in response nodding his head desperately.

Henry swivelled around allowing Maddox access to his ass, Maddox slowly slid Henry's boxers down. Henry hitched his breath as boxers reached his ankles, he then heard the shuffling of Maddox pulling his down, Henry craned his neck locking around at Maddox.

"Jesus you're excited" Henry whispered to him making Maddox smirk.

"You should see yourself" Maddox teased raising his eyebrows "you ready? You ever done this before?"

"First time" Henry replied bracing for it as Maddox lowered himself onto him.

"My little virgins about to be claimed" Maddox whispered in his ear seductively running his palm on Henry's bare back slowly lowering it to his dick and beginning to jerk him off whilst simultaneously positioning himself inside Henry.

Henry shut his eyes gasping in pleasure as he felt warm liquid inside his ass, he moaned as Maddox thrusted back and forth, he then felt himself climax on Maddox's hands. It was the best feeling in the world as it happened, pure pleasure coursed through as he came.

Once they were done they cleaned up then put their clothes back on, they cuddled on the bed embracing each others warmth quietly. Henry glanced at Maddox wondering what it'd be like to do it with Maddox and then another guy, maybe 2.

He then shut his eyes allowing sleep to take control and they cuddled together...