Chapter 14. Gemini's reason

Start from the beginning

"Stop crying. You're acting like a child."

The child sniffles, trying to cover up their tears and gasps for air, and just stares down at the ground.

"Think of this mistake as a lesson."
The child's mother turns to the other person, who nods quietly as the mother walks off.

"Papa-?"

"Don't you dare call me that. You will never be my child."

The child screams as the memory ends.

A certain teenager wakes up in the middle of the night, breathing heavily as the window shows pouring rain falling from the sky.

W-Where- no- no- no- they're all- gone-

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ON MY OWN-

The person's mind starts to dissociate slowly, the person's body going slightly relaxed as their mind goes numb.

A small blue and yellow glowing figure with his left eye covered and the other bright blue had collapsed within what seems to be a house of sorts.

The figure crys out, looking up slightly to see about eleven red rose's growing from pots next to door's.

"T-They're all gone- I- why- I can't handle this alone-"
Bright glowing tears fall from the person's eyes.

"... Hey- um... Are you ok-?"

"What- who are you-?"
The person looks up, to see someone who looks quite similar to him, but with longer hair and their right eye covered while the other was bright yellow.

"... I'm Pollux- you kind of look like me!"

"I- I'm Castor- um... I haven't seen you before-"

"Yeah- I was in my room- I think-"
The person points over to an opened door, usally there would be a rose within the pot next to it, though this time it wasn't there.

"... I'm not alone then-"

"... I don't think we can ever truely be alone..."

"You're name's Pollux-?"

"Mhm!"

"... Are you like- my other half-? Cause you know- the Gemini consolation and astrology-"

Pollux seems to light up at the sound of the name 'Gemini'.

"I'm pretty sure we're different people- Gemini you say? I like that name!"

Pollux help's Castor onto his feet, Castor quickly wiping away his tears.

"Yeah- I did some research a couple years ago... I don't think I know too much though-"

"You know more then me! Um- well, if you want to take a break for a bit- I'd like to try- being in control- is that the right term?"

"Uh- I don't really know-"

"Eh doesn't matter too much- I'll just um- go then-"

"... Can I come with- I don't wanna be alone..."

"Yeah sure!"

As the person gain's consciousness, Castor and Pollux quickly notice that the body had been semi-consciously walking its way towards the sword training area.