(Chapter 27) Agh whats going on?!?!

WARNING: This bit of the story is not eyepatch Angelic's story I changed it a bit to fit in my story, if you want her real story read 'creepypasta: eye feel pain' by Amaro277 .

I woke up with my joints aching, I was still in that same place. I stood up feeling kinda light headed, it felt weird. I heard screaming but I couldn't make out where it was coming from. I tried my best to follow it until the screaming was all I could hear.

I saw a man beating a girl about my age, he beat her until she stopped screaming and fell unconscious before he set her body alight. Her body began to burn as he ran away. I quickly pulled her body away from the fire, her body was half mutilated and burnt. Her eye was almost out of its socket and blood rushed down it.

I picked her up (yes bridal style but bear with me) and carried her back to the mansion.

I still felt light headed but I mentally shrugged and kept walking until we reached the mansions door. I knocked a few times and stood there waiting. Slenderman came to the door and immediately threw a fit.
"Child where have you been we've all been worried sick about you, and what happened to your hair", he said really fast making it hard to hear what he was saying and the true fact is I wasn't even listening.

"I found this girl in the woods some man was beating her", I said calmly, becoming more used to death and killing. slender was in shock....I think....its kinda hard to tell with no face and all. He pulled her from my grasp "E.j get your surgical tools ready", right when he said that the girl began to wake up.
"Huh w-w-where a-am I?", She said shakily, she looked around and began to scream. "Child calm down your safe now", slender said.

"Uh can you p-put m-me down?", She asked.

"No child you are injured".

"I-I..I am?".

"You don't feel anything do you?".

"N-no".

"I guess that you are creepypasta now".

We all went silent as E.j ran into the room "what happened!! who's hurt?!", he exclaimed. "Uh..who's that?", He then asked.

{eyeless jack's pov}
I rushed into the room to find an unfamiliar girl. she looked human
I asked "uh..who's that?". She turned to reveal her half mutilated body "I'm not real", she mumbled.
I took a step back and then saw Abbie "Abbie what happened to your hair?", I asked so confused with the situation. she felt her hair and went wide eyed, she turned pale "I-I d-don't know!", She said in a worried voice then she yelled "Agh what's going on?!?!".