(Chater 15) Video games

After playing dress ups with Sally I walked back into my room, there wasn't much to do right now considering it was day time. I searched around the room and found a small bag one of those ones that go over one of your shoulders. I got some of the pencils from the desk along with one of the empty drawing books and put them in the bag. 'Maybe I could go sit by the lake and draw' I thought, but my thoughts were cut off by a the boy from earlier "Hey Wolfy wanna play video games?", he said. I had a feeling I wouldn't remember any ones names in here. 'Try to remember.....oh yeah it was BEN'. "Maybe another time", I replied.
"Pppppppllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeee?!?!", he begged.
"Well....ok..but only for a few minutes",
I said.

We both walked down the staircase and went into the living room. There were three couch's, a shag carpet rug and a huge flat screen TV. I was pretty big for a living room but I was in a mansion. I say on the floor in front of the screen and BEN passed me an Xbox 360 remote. It's been a while since I've played, they had the console in the orphanage but I didn't play it that much.

"So what are we playing?", I asked.
"COD", he said. I was the best at COD I couldn't wait to play (I suck at it but just go with it), I always had the high scores I was even on the national leaderboards. He prepared the game with a smile on his face, oh how I couldn't wait to wipe that smile off his face.

The game started and we were playing survival zombies in nuke town. Whoever got the highest score won, I started to rapidly fire at the zombies, which strangely worked. "WAIT WHAT HOW AM I LOSING!!!", BEN exclaimed. "Because you suck shit at this game", I said nudging his shoulder playfully.

The game ended and I was 5000 points above BEN, meaning I won. Everyone gathered around the TV, BEN along with everyone else stared at the screen in awe. "How....did....you.....do...that?", BEN asked still surprised. "Do what?", I asked curiously not knowing what the problem was. "No ones ever beat BEN!", jeff said.
"Well I guess you can make me the first", I said playfully. I walked out if the room and walked to the main door
"Child where might you be going?", slender asked. "I was going to go do some drawing by the lake", I replied.
"I know you probably want some time to yourself but would you mind bringing someone with you so you don't get lost?", he asked. I guess this would be a good time to get to know toby. "Yeah sure....you wouldn't happen to know where toby is would you?", I asked. "He's in the kitchen", slender informed.