(Chapter 19) Too late...

It had been a few days since I went hunting and my bloodlust was going crazy. I told slender that I was gonna go hunting tonight but I'd have Leon with me.

Toby and I have been avoiding each other for the past three days. I'll admit it was a lot more lonely without him.

It wasn't night yet but it was a full moon and I was unlocking a demonic power tonight and if anyone was around I'd hurt them. Leon didn't know what it was but he was afraid I might not be able to handle it.

I grabbed my bag and put a few things in it and ran out the door I wouldn't be back for a while but it was worth it, I wouldn't risk hurting my new family.

"Bye my dear child", slender said sincerely. "Thanks slender, you've been like a father to me", I said while hugging him.
"Thank you child, but I still don't understand why your not telling everyone your leaving", he said.
I handed him a folded note "stick this on my door", I said before storming out of the mansion. Slender looked at the note it read:

'I'll be back by midnight, I'm unlocking a new demonic ability and my bloodlust will be unstable so please don't follow me I don't wanna risk you guys getting hurt.
Love you guys, I'll miss you xoxo

Sincerely Abbie.'

{Toby's pov}
"Masky what should I do?!?!", I moaned.
"I thought we weren't friends", he said raising a brow.

"Yeah but your the only one here that's not shy or perverted".

"True but why should I help?".

"Just please mmmaaasssskky!?!?".

"Fine. The answers simple go tell her how you feel, she probably feels the same way".

"Uuuhhh are you sure, it can't be that simple".

"It is, just do it before it's to late!".

I wasn't sure about what he said but decided it was the right thing to do. I walked to her room and knocked on the door...no answer. I put my ear up to the door...no music, she was gone....

I grabbed at my hair in frustration,

I was too late....

A/n: cliffhanger!!!!!😆😁😄😘😳