(Chapter 2) shes not imaginary!

A/n: the picture is Phoenix, and yes that's also my profile pic.

"Don't cry Abbie everything will be ok", I heard the comforting voice of Phoenix from in front of me. I looked up at her with a dull grey now filling my eyes, I wished my eyes didn't do this.

"Hey would it help if I told you I've got a plan to escape",she said as a smirk crept across her face.
"What's the plan", I said as I choked back the tears. She then pointed to the door, I opened it for her.
"So...what's the plan", I said calmly my face still puffy and red from crying.

"Whatcha doing freak, talking to your imaginary friend", a girl said mockingly.
"It's nice to see you too
Madison", I replied sarcastically before turning to walk away.
"Where you going to find your imaginary friend, did she ditch you like your parents did", she said causing me to stop in my tracks.
"She's not imaginary and leave my parents out of this", the anger in my voice clearly obvious.

Then she said the worst possible thing she could have ever said "I'm just being honest, seriously what kind of parents ditch their child just because they have an imaginary friend".
I turned and grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the wall and started to lift her up.
"What did you say about my parents", I spat at her. She struggled from my grip which only made my grasp tighter, she was gasping for air but managed to say, "Freak!". Which only set me off even more. Miss Tullson came walking up the halls.

"Hey Abigail have you seen Madi-", she broke down screaming and whimpering in fear. Causing all of the other employees to come running up the hallway. When they saw me they were all in shock.

"Abbie stop before they do something to you", Phoenix said in panic.
"What do you mean they won't do shit, their to scared to even touch me!"I said in rage. Everyone looked at me wondering who or what the hell I was talking to, then dr lotnick came running up the hallway.
"Abigail stop what your doing right now!", he said in demand I could tell he wasn't in the mood for any more of my bullshit but I didn't care.

"It's to late anyways!, I'm surprised that she even made it this far". I then let out a psychotic laugh. I saw the life drain from her face and dropped her knowing I had succeeded in murdering someone, a grin stretched across my face. Before I could say or do anything else I felt a slight sting in my neck and fell to the floor as my vision started to fade and I fell into a black abyss.