(Chapter 6) So.....im a werewolf?

I woke up yawning, I looked around to see no wolf or old man in sight. 'Was it all just a dream', I thought to myself. I was about to jump with joy that's when everything was ruined, "it wasn't a dream!". I recognised the voice instantly it was Leon, "w-w-where are y-y-you?", I asked hesitantly.
"I'm in your head, we have combined beings", he replied.

I was kinda worried I didn't feel any different, did I look different?
"If we've combined beings why don't I feel any different?", I asked curiously.
He let out a demonic laugh "well you certainly look different", he said.
"WAIT WHAT!?!?", I blurted out with shock.

"Calm down, you don't look that different it's just a few new additions to your look", he said and somehow you even though you couldn't see him you knew he was smirking.
"What's different?", I said in a low growling tone.
"If I tell you, you can't get mad deal", he said suddenly losing emotion in his words.
"...o....k...?", I said hesitantly.

"Ok then well the good thing is once you've trained enough you can revert into your human form but it can drain your energy, but you have developed some of my characteristics...",he trailed off which he had a really bad habit of doing.

"SPIT IT OUT LEON!", I blurted out not realising how angry I was, at least I thought I was angry..no I was sad at least I thought I was, it was hard to tell.
"You have now got most of my wolf genes that mixed in with your human ones and the most visible of all of the are the ears and tail", he stated. "What do you mean my ears are perfectly fi-", I said but stopped as I felt for my ears they were gone, then I felt of top of my head to find two fluffy ears with dark fur. I jumped and turned around to find a tail with coal coloured fur.

"Calm down, when you get angry your blood lust goes up and when that happens I begin to get hungry", he said and for once seemed kinda worried.
I let out a long sigh and thumped back to lean on the tree before asking "what other wolf characteristics do I have?".

"Ok now that your calm you have razor sharp teeth and retractable claws which you'll learn how to use very soon", he said in a calming tone.
I let out another sigh "anything else I should know about?".
"You have the ability to transform into a wolf which will be helpful when you hunt", he stated.
"So.....I'm a werewolf?", I asked nervously.
"No actually I'm a demon soul that devours flesh and organs, it's just a coincidence that I'm a wolf", he replied. I knew I didn't have a choice and thought, at least I had someone to talk to so I wouldn't be alone.
"Ok", was all I said.