killing time in another place

shi yan shook her head.

she didn’t plan to go to see it from the start, and now that she had met jiang che, she was even more reluctant to go.

“is there any place you want to go?” Jiang che asked her.

Shi Yan looked up at him with a faint smile.”Is teacher Jiang done with your business?”

He had just said that he had something to do here.

jiang zhi’s expression did not change, and she remained as gentle as ever.”i’m done. I don’t have any plans for the future. If you have somewhere you want to go, I’ll go with you.”

“i was planning to go to a nearby bookstore to read some books and wait for them. Although Rui ‘er and my roommates are very close, I was the one who called her over. It’s not good to leave her behind, so I asked her if she wanted to come along.”

“No need,” jiang che said.

following his line of sight, shi yan saw jiang cheng sitting not far away and jiang rui, who was walking in from the entrance of the coffee shop.

although jiang che was jealous, he would not ask shi yan to leave when he knew that she had to accompany her friend.

he and yun jian had come here to drink coffee first. it was an accident that they met shi yan. he had planned to leave after meeting shi yan face-to-face. however, he saw jiang sheng not far away and jiang rui, who was making a call at the entrance of the coffee shop and looking for a place. that was why he asked shi yan if there was anywhere she wanted to go.

Jiang Rui was not surprised to see Shi Yan. She had just seen qu pochen, who was wearing a mask and a hat, coming out of the room.

she was surprised that her fifth uncle was also here.

she wasn’t sure if her fifth uncle had met yan’s second brother.

if they met, it would definitely be a shuraba.

She was curious, but she did not dare to ask.

“Fifth uncle,” He greeted her first.

she looked at shi yan and said, ” xiao yan, your second brother is qu wanwan. ” she was shocked to realize that they were in a public place. although the privacy of the coffee shop was good, there was no guarantee that some people with ulterior motives would hear them and cause trouble for shi yan.

“We’ll talk about it when we get back,” Jiang Rui said.

“My brother’s over there, so I’ll head over first. Kexin and Chang ru are going to the hall to see their idol. Yan, if you want to leave with uncle Wu, send them a message.”

“Do you want to have lunch together this afternoon?” shi yan asked her.

jiang rui said, ” no, it’s fine. my brother drank a lot in the afternoon and is a little drunk. i’m worried. i’ll send him home first. ” really, he would never get drunk in broad daylight in the past. i don’t know what’s wrong with him today!”

shi yan glanced at jiang cheng, who was not far away.

are you drunk?

He looked a little tipsy now, but before Jiang Rui appeared, she saw that Jiang Cheng was clearly sober and even nodded to greet them.

Qianqian is fine, but you have to be careful. If you can’t do it alone, call uncle sea and ask him to get someone to help you.

alright, you and fifth uncle can go and do your own things. Don’t worry about me.