finding the jiang group

The person who ran out of the corridor was none other than xuan wanrou.

shi yan wanted to sue her and scared her out of her wits. she did not return to the dormitory and ran straight home, intending to let xuan liuying find a way to help her solve the problem.

she didn’t think that xuan liuying could solve it, but she wanted xuan liuying to help her beg shi yan to drop the lawsuit.

She didn’t expect to see a car parked at the entrance when she came back.

She didn’t quite understand the value of a car, but she knew that it must not be cheap. It didn’t look like someone who lived in this area could afford it.

She had thought that it was some rich relative, but it was her family!

Hearing someone talking to her mother in the room, she was very excited. She thought to herself that her family also had relatives, and they seemed to be rich relatives.

But before she could get excited, she heard the conversation in the room.

mistaken?

she suppressed the shock in her heart and hid outside the door to eavesdrop.

The more she listened, the more uneasy she felt.

Carrying the wrong child with Jiang Rui?

haicheng’s jiang family was a distinguished family. seeing how arrogant jiang rui had been all these years, it was obvious that the eldest miss of the jiang family was highly sought after!

So, she was the real young miss of the Jiang family? Did Jiang Rui enjoy what should have been hers all these years?

she was agitated and angry.

She was excited that she was the real young miss of the Jiang family, but she was also angry that Jiang Rui had enjoyed the things that should have belonged to her for so many years!

an upper-class socialite, the only daughter of the jiang family!

Not only was she doted on by the entire family, but she also had a good brother who doted on her to the extreme!

a few days ago, she was still jealous of jiang rui for having such a doting brother.

he was the heir of the jiang family in sea city! and such an outstanding young man, yingluo.

But it turned out that all of these were originally hers!

rich relatives?

no matter how rich he was, could he be richer than the jiang family?

She had almost been discovered, so she had sneaked away.

She could not be discovered!

Once they found out that she had eavesdropped on the truth, they might harm her in order to ensure that Jiang Rui, their biological daughter, could continue to live a superior life!

How could this be?

she wanted to take back everything that should have belonged to her!

what xuan wanrou did not know was that her running had caused her to miss the rest of the conversation.

Yu Xi told Xuan Liuying directly that Xuan wanrou was not a daughter of the Jiang family. As for who she was, he did not investigate. He only cared about the child of the Yu family. As for the other children, it had nothing to do with him.

after all, she had raised her daughter for 19 years. xuan liuying had feelings for xuan wanrou, so she asked yuxi to help her investigate xuan wanrou’s background. yuxi said that there was no need to investigate, as the jiang family should have already found out. when they recognized her, they could just ask the jiang family.