Shi Yan pointing at the Mulberry and scolding the locust

He looked at Jiang Muchen and asked,”third uncle, why are you asking me this?” You personally went to the capital to visit the injured fifth uncle and saw the fifth uncle in the capital. You should know him better than I do.”

he always called him fifth uncle, while third uncle called him fifth lord.

Third uncle wasn’t a timid person. He must have seen something in the capital that made him so afraid of fifth uncle.

Oh, it wasn’t entirely correct to say that he was afraid. It should be said that he was both afraid and respectful.

Speaking of which, big brother also seemed to respect fifth uncle very much.

“I was just asking.”

it was indeed a casual question, but he was only like this because he was too shocked.

She thought that if the people in the capital knew that the moon-like fifth Lord Jiang had been pulled down to the mortal world, and that such a terrifying person was so gentle and affectionate to a girl, they would probably be shocked.

since fifth Lord is no longer hiding the fact that he has recovered, I’m afraid that the news won’t be hidden for long before it’s known to the capital. Have you heard the old lady mention this? ”

“No one specifically mentioned it, but I can guess.”

jiang heng rolled his eyes at him. ” third uncle, i have a brain. i’m not stupid. ”

Jiang Muchen replied,”hehe.”

he was not referring to that. he wanted to ask if fifth lord or his family had any plans, or if they had any countermeasures.

forget it. jiang heng was just a child. why did he have to say so much to him?

although the two had ended their kiss, they were still hugging and were not in a hurry to go back. jiang muchen asked, ” “Aren’t you worried about your sister?”

“of course i’m worried, but it’s useless for me to worry. give my sister some time, she’ll get better. let’s not disturb her during this time.”

“I didn’t expect my sister to be a Yu family member. yu wushuang, even i’ve heard of this person’s name. if he’s still alive, he’ll definitely be an influential figure.”

Jiang Heng felt a little regretful.

“third uncle, you should be around the same age as the yu family’s first and second young masters. do you know them well?”

“no, i’m not their age. i’m much younger than them.” jiang muchen’s expression changed.

“you’re not that old, are you? They’re at most ten years younger, and they’re all family friends. You should have had contact with them.”

“No, I didn’t,”

“let’s go back.” jiang muchen stood up and left.

If he didn’t, then why was he so cold?

jiang heng muttered in his heart and got up to follow him.

*

“yan, why did you ask me out for breakfast this morning?”

When Jiang Rui entered, Shi Yan was already sitting at the dining table.

shi yan had just finished her morning exercise and was wearing sportswear. her hair was tied into a high ponytail, looking clean and refreshing.

hearing this, she smiled and looked at jiang rui, who was walking over. ” “I accepted Meilian’s invitation to go with them to the audition. Last night, I texted you to ask if you wanted to go with me, and didn’t you agree? we’ll leave after breakfast. otherwise, you probably won’t have time to eat breakfast when you wake up.”