Looks Like You

In a milk tea shop nearby.

There was a person sitting opposite Xuan Liuying.

She had a beautiful face and was dressed in a professional suit. Her eyes and brows were sharp, making her look very capable. In front of her was a cup of milk tea that did not match her image. She had already inserted a straw, but she did not drink it.

“Liuying, how long has it been since we last met?”

Xuan Liuying took a sip of the milk tea and smiled. “Didn’t you eat at the restaurant where I work a few days ago? We often see each other, don’t we?”

Su Yunzhi did not say anything, but looked at her indifferently.

Seeing this, Xuan Liuying sighed and said, “Well, it has been a long time since we sat down like this and officially met. It’s been more than ten years.”

Su Yunzhi looked at her.

“Are you still blaming me?”

“Blaming you?” Xuan Liuying smiled and shook her head. “Su’er, I never blamed you. On the contrary, I’m grateful to you.”

“Grateful to me for making you look like this?

“If it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t have come to Sea City. If you hadn’t come to Sea City, we wouldn’t have known each other… It’s all because of me that you’re like this. Do you think I’ll believe you if you say you don’t blame me?”

Xuan Liuying sighed softly, “I really don’t blame you. I don’t blame you at all. I’ve never regretted meeting him. It’s because of you that I was lucky enough to get to know him. I’m grateful to you.”

“If you don’t blame me, why didn’t you come to me after so many years? You clearly didn’t have to live so hard.”

“Su’er, I’m not your responsibility. I don’t need to drag you down. Besides, I’ve lived a hard life, and so have you.”

Su Yunzhi’s expression changed imperceptibly.

“Actually, neither of us has a better life than the other,” Xuan Liuying said.

“But I won’t torture myself like you did. Liuying, look at us now. Who will think that we’re the same age when we go out?”

Her words made Xuan Liuying’s expression change slightly. With sadness in her eyes, she raised her hand to caress her weathered face. “It’s said that a woman looks for her own pleasure. Now that she’s gone, what does it matter whether I’m ugly or beautiful?”

“You’re simply… Forget it, I don’t want to talk about you anymore. You used to call me a lovesick man. Which one of us is more lovesick? You’re not the only one who’s gone!”

The status of the Su family in Sea City was similar to that of the Jiang family in sea city. However, compared to the Jiang family in Sea City, which had a thriving population, the Su family was much thinner. However, the thin population did not affect the Su family’s status in sea city. This was because the Su family had a powerful daughter who supported the Su family when she was twenty years old. Now that she had been in charge of the Su family for twenty-five years, the status of the Su family in Sea City did not waver at all.

This powerful daughter of the Su family was Su Yunzhi.

She was the famous iron lady in the business world.

However, because of this person’s words, “You are not the only one who is gone,” sadness and fragility flashed across the depths of her eyes.

“Su’r…”