Just sit like this for the whole night

“Cousin.”

It was a call from su mu.

“Yanyan, I saw some videos posted on your School Forum.”

Su mu had ordered his men to investigate Xuan wanrou. Although the investigation was almost complete and there was no need to keep an eye on her, Xuan wanrou had just caused trouble for Shi Yan. He wanted to keep an eye on her for a few more days, so he did not immediately transfer back the people he had sent. Therefore, everything that happened in Haicheng University, especially those related to Shi Yan and Jiang Rui, could not be hidden from su mu.

“yes.” Shi Yan answered him.

then he said, ” since it’s something that will be exposed sooner or later, it’s no big deal to expose it now. rui ‘er will slowly accept it. it just might take some time. ”

“don’t worry, cousin. i will watch over her.”

of course, su mu believed her. otherwise, he wouldn’t have called her so late.

He had known about it the moment it happened, but he had not called her immediately because he felt that Jiang Rui needed time to accept it. Shi Yan wanted to look after Jiang Rui, so he did not disturb them.

It was almost ten O ‘clock. He thought that Shi Yan had returned to the dormitory and was not with Jiang Rui, so he called.

“call me if you need anything,”

su mu had wanted to ask shi yan if she wanted to deal with xuan wanrou, but then he thought that since shi yan had not mentioned xuan wanrou, she must have had other arrangements, so he did not ask.

“alright,” he said.

” okay, ” she answered, but su mu didn’t say anything more and didn’t have any intention of hanging up.

“Cousin, just say what you want to say,” Shi Yan said bluntly.

the other party hesitated for a moment before finally saying, ” ” yanyan, did you know that qu bocheng has come to haicheng? ”

shi yan’s hand, which was about to flip through the book, paused.”Yes, I know.”

his tone was as calm and calm as usual.

“then you’re the one who ran!”

just as he was about to say something, su mu’s voice stopped.

“Cousin, you want to ask me if I want to see him?” Shi Yan said with a normal expression.

without waiting for su mu’s reply, she said,”of course i’ll see him. but i’m not sure when i’ll see him.”

She couldn’t possibly avoid everyone for the rest of her life.

in particular, when jiang rui mentioned jiang che previously, she said ” we share the same bloodline “. not only was he of the same bloodline as the jiang family in haicheng, but he also used to live in the capital. she already had a rough guess of jiang che’s identity.

she could avoid it, but jiang che might not.

Moreover, she was going to be with Jiang che. Sooner or later, she would have to face what she had to face.

Since that was the case, it was inevitable to meet.

then let’s meet.

“Then you’re the one who ran!”

Su mu paused for a moment and said,”it’s good that you know what to do.” rest early and see you at home this weekend.”

“alright,” he said.