Shi yan in a good mood

“miss shi, you … you’re back?”

Seeing that the light in Shi Yan’s small courtyard was still on, Xiao Zhao came over to see if Shi Yan had returned. As soon as he arrived, he saw Shi Yan sitting on the carpet in the living room, her chin resting on the edge of the wooden coffee table in front of her.

This gave little Zhao a big scare.

this was the first time xiao zhao had seen shi yan sitting so casually in the living room since she had moved into the jiang family’s old house. In the past, when he saw Shi Yan in the living room, she would always sit upright.

Upon hearing her voice, Shi Yan didn’t stand up immediately. Instead, she looked at her and replied, ” “ah, you’re back.”

oh my god!

little zhao was flattered.

who could tell her that this slightly adorable girl was the same miss shi that she was familiar with? most importantly, miss shi’s little face was still red. coupled with her actions and tone, she looked even cuter!

What’s wrong with miss Shi?

are you sick?

Or was he provoked by something?

Shaking his head to prevent himself from being confused by her cuteness, little Zhao came forward.

When he got closer, he smelled a faint fragrance of wine.

he instantly understood.

So he had been drinking!

however, did miss shi know how to drink? She had always thought that a person like miss Shi only drank tea and did not drink alcohol. However, drinking alcohol and miss Shi’s temperament did not match at all!

It was not that the young lady of a noble family could not drink, but she did not dare to imagine what miss Shi would look like after drinking.

Oh, she didn’t even need to imagine it now. She saw it with her own eyes.

“Miss Shi, have you had any alcohol?”

“yeah, i drank a little, but i’m not drunk.”

She was really not drunk. Shi Yan’s mind was clear at this time. She was just very happy. of course, the alcohol must have had some effect on her to be able to sit like this without caring about her image.

shi yan knew that she was a little affected by the alcohol, but she didn’t mind her occasional loss of self-control. after all, she was in a good mood now.

xiao zhao didn’t believe her words. usually, drunk people would say that they were not drunk.

“miss shi, i’ll get the kitchen to prepare a bowl of soup for you to sober up.”

when xiao zhao said this, he could not help but soften his tone. as if he was afraid of scaring shi yan, his face was full of love.

Shi Yan found her behavior strange, but she was in a good mood and didn’t mind.

How could she not be in a good mood after Jiang che hugged her?

although she was a little disappointed that jiang che didn’t express his feelings directly, it didn’t matter. it was only a matter of time.

however, jiang che had also surprised her in the car. she had always felt that jiang che was ” taking revenge ” on her. when jiang che asked her to help push the wheelchair that was stuck in a rock, she had the intention of teasing him.

she wasn’t such a lively person. ever since she was young, the word ” lively ” didn’t really fit in with her. Ever since she could remember, she had always been well-behaved, sensible, and calm. When she was ten years old, it was the first time she had embarrassed herself with someone. It was also the only time in her life that she had embarrassed herself with someone.