Meeting Madam Jiang by Chance

"Alright, Alright. You can't afford to pay for it, so I won't pursue the matter any further. Hurry up and pack your things, and take your daughter away. My small temple can't accommodate you."

The boss waved his hand impatiently. Then, he glanced at Xuan Wan Rou, who was still struggling to get up, and said, "Sister Xuan, seeing that you've been working seriously in my shop for the past two days, let me give you a piece of advice. It's better for the child not to be too indulgent. Otherwise, you'll regret it in the future."

"Let's go, let's go."

After saying that, the boss and the others apologized and promised that the customers who had already ordered food would be exempted. Only then did the noodle shop gradually return to normal.

After comforting the others, the boss apologized to Shi Yan and Jiang Rui, "I'm sorry to have affected your mood."

"It's okay. It's our bad luck."

As Jiang Rui said that, she asked Shi Yan, "Xiao Yan, do you still want to eat?"

Shi Yan nodded.

If she didn't eat, wouldn't the bowl of plain porridge she had just saved and the bowl of noodles Jiang Rui had saved go to waste? Jiang Rui had only eaten two mouthfuls of the large bowl of noodles, and she hadn't even eaten a mouthful of porridge.

Seeing this, the boss hurriedly invited the two of them to sit at an empty table at the side.

Finally, Xuan Wan Rou, who was holding on to the table leg and struggling to stand up, looked at Xuan Liuying, who was still standing there motionlessly, and scolded her angrily, "Why aren't you leaving? Haven't you embarrassed enough people?"

Jiang Rui was eating her noodles, couldn't help but say, "I wonder who is the one who is embarrassed."

Her words were like poking a hornet's nest, and Xuan Wan Rou completely exploded.

"Jiang Rui, seeing that I've embarrassed such a big person, you're very proud of yourself, aren't you?"

This time, not only did Jiang Rui stop eating her noodles, but Shi Yan also stopped eating her porridge with a spoon. Both of them looked at Xuan Wan Rou at the same time.

Jiang Rui looked like she was looking at a lunatic.

"Xuan Wanrou, is there something wrong with your brain? "What does it have to do with me whether you're embarrassed or not? Why should I be proud? On the other hand, I've seen how hard it was for your mother to let go of the fact that you almost hurt my friend and me by accident just now. How can you still have the face to continue making trouble here? If I were you, I would have run away with my tail between my legs."

Looking at how smart the two girls who came with her were, they had sneaked away while the boss was comforting the customers in the shop and no one noticed them.

"You..."

"Wan Rou!"

Xuan Liuying, who had been hanging her head, finally could not help but shout.

"How long are you going to make a scene!"

Her eyes were red, her figure was shaky. "You lost one job after another. Do you still want to live at home? You're already an adult. Can't you be more sensible? These are your classmates, right? You've always been good at saving face. What good will it do you if you keep making a scene like this?"

As she spoke, Xuan Liuying no longer looked at Xuan Wan Rou. She bowed to Shi Yan and Jiang Rui and said, "I'm sorry."

Then, she turned around to clean up the mess that Xuan wanrou had made.