An envious relationship

Song Meilian’s eyes were fixed on the cake box for a few seconds before she took it with both hands.”Thank you,” he said.

“i didn’t prepare a meeting gift, but i’ll treat everyone to a meal in two days.”

“meilian, i’m a little embarrassed to hear you say that. i didn’t prepare anything. only shi yan and chang ru prepared it.”

Shi Yan prepared desserts for them while Chang ru brought them the local specialties of her hometown.

as ren kexin spoke, shi yan passed the pastries to her and chang ru.

after thanking them, ren kexin took it and said with a smile,”meilian said that she would treat everyone to a meal. shi yan and chang ru brought gifts. if i say that i’m treating everyone to a meal or buying gifts for everyone, it would seem very insincere.” how about this, i’ll invite you to my house during the national day holiday. I’m not a local, my home is in the South City. Our town is an ancient town with good scenery.”

Jiangnan ancient town, misty rain village.

ren kexin’s gaze fell on shi yan as she spoke.

He felt that Shi Yan should go to the small town where her family lived. The ancient beauties in the ancient town would be a good match.

ren kexin then looked at jiang rui, who was sitting there, ” “jiang rui, if you have time, you can go and play with us.”

“thank you. if you have such arrangements, i will definitely follow. i’ve heard that the tourism industry in the south city has been developing very well in the past few years. i’ve wanted to go there for a long time, but i never had the chance.”

“then it’s a deal. if you guys don’t have any other arrangements, come to my house to play!”

chang ru opened the pastry that shi yan had given her and took a bite. her eyes lit up.

After eating the delicious food, she was in a good mood, and her tone of voice became lighter. ” sure, my house is far away anyway. i’m not going home for national day. ”

“I’m not sure if there are any other arrangements,” song Meilian also expressed her opinion.

Shi Yan opened the cabinet to get her clothes. She turned around and smiled.”I’m not sure, but I should be able to go.”

” there’s no hurry. school starts tomorrow. there’s still a month. we’ll talk about it then. ” ren kexin waved her hand nonchalantly.

Seeing that Shi Yan was holding a set of clothes in her hands, not pajamas but a white t-shirt and black pants, and a casual jacket, Ren Kexin couldn’t help but ask, ” “shi yan, are you still going out?”

yes, we just reported to school today and are not familiar with the school. It’s still early, so Rui ‘er and I plan to walk around and familiarize ourselves with the environment.

“Do you guys want to come?” he asked after a pause.

“Let’s go together. I don’t have anything to do anyway.”

As Ren Kexin spoke, she asked song Meilian and Chang ru, ” “what about you guys? Want to go shopping together? although i came two days earlier, to be honest, i’ve been busy buying things for the past two days and haven’t had the time to properly shop around the new school.”

“Go!” Chang ru ate her cake and replied happily.

song meilian turned on her laptop and turned around.”I’m fine with anything.”

“then you guys can continue chatting. i’ll go and change my clothes.” shi yan smiled.

“rui ‘er, if you’re bored, there’s a book on the table,” she said, looking at jiang rui.