Beauty Under an Oil-paper Umbrella

Jiang Che took the black umbrella from Jiang Lin. It was already raining.

He opened the umbrella and stepped into the drizzling rain.

As soon as he walked out of the courtyard, he saw a person walking in the rain on the stone-paved road in the bamboo forest.

The breeze blew, and the drizzling rain made a soft sound as it hit the bamboo leaves. The person under the rain was holding an oil-paper umbrella. The oil-paper umbrella was printed with ink and lotus flowers. The person under the oil-paper umbrella was wearing a light green jade qipao, her waist-length black hair tied up a little with a simple hairpin, and she wore a pair of light-colored stilettos.

In the drizzle, she walked slowly.

Her appearance was outstanding, her temperament was elegant, and her steps were graceful.

Perhaps the sound of the rain was so loud that it hit the heart, so that when the person looked up, the heart of the person under the black umbrella skipped a beat.

The moment their eyes met, Shi Yan stopped in her tracks.

In the hazy drizzle, she looked at the person standing on the stone steps in front of the courtyard.

The decoration style of the bamboo garden was very modern. The courtyard door was a double-open wooden door, and the top of the door was a slanted design of black tiles. The courtyard was located in the bamboo forest.

There was a drizzle, and bamboo leaves flew with the wind.

The person stood in front of the courtyard with a black umbrella. He was wearing a white shirt with half-rolled sleeves. He held the umbrella handle in one hand and stuffed the other hand into the pocket of his black trousers.

He was tall and slender, and his face was clear and handsome. His eyebrows were gentle and his temperament was like an orchid.

They were like bandits who liked sparring and polishing.

The two of them looked at each other in front of the courtyard in the rain.

Maybe they looked at each other for a long time, or maybe it was only for a few seconds.

The beauty under the oil-paper umbrella let out a faint smile. Her lips, which were covered with lip makeup, opened slightly.

“Mr. Jiang.”

Her voice, mixed with the sound of the rain, was ethereal and pleasant to the ear.

Her temperament was not in her skin, but in her bones. It was outstanding, but also reserved and elegant.

Perhaps it was because of the fresh rain at the end of summer, or the shadow of the black umbrella, but his clear and warm face looked less sickly and pale than before.

“Miss Shi.”

His voice was like he was as a person, giving people a feeling of being bathed in the spring breeze and moistening things silently.

He walked towards her, and Shi Yan also began to slowly walk towards him.

The two of them were originally not far from each other, but after a moment, they were only one step away from each other.

Jiang Che closed the black umbrella that he held above his head. He held it with one hand and took the umbrella from Shi Yan’s hand with the other.

“The road is slippery on a rainy day. It’s not convenient for Miss Shi to wear high heels. Let me hold the umbrella.”

His tone was calm, as if it was the truth.

Shi Yan blinked her eyes and took a look at the road that was wet from the rain.