Fate

Even Jiang Rui was suspicious, let alone Han Shuang Shuang and Su Mi, who had just met Shi Yan.

They stood at the side and watched Shi Yan calmly hand over her bank card, settle the bill, then calmly put the card back into her bag. She had spent more than 80,000 yuan in one go, but she did not even blink.

She was not like them, who were not worried about money. She was an orphan from the countryside, and her family had no source of income!

Jiang Rui saw their reactions. Of course, Shi Yan also saw them.

However, Shi Yan did not seem to see them. She did not give them an extra look. Jiang Rui only looked at them and did not explain much. She did not ask Shi Yan about this matter to help them understand.

So what if they did not understand? So what if they were curious? After all, she did not spend someone else's money.

"Then, Little Yan, let's go take a walk around the side. I see that you usually prefer a casual style. There's a shop nearby that you should like."

Shi Yan naturally didn't refuse. Since she had decided to buy clothes, she might as well buy them all at once. It just so happened that she had already bought the autumn clothes, in case the weather turned cold and she had to come back again.

Seeing Shi Yan nod with a smile, Jiang Rui was very happy. She nodded at Han Shuang and Han Shuang. "Sister Shuang Shuang, you two take your time. We'll be leaving first."

Unexpectedly, Han Shuang Shuang said, "Since we've met, why don't we go together? We can use some help."

Her smile was gentle, and her eyes were full of kindness.

However, Jiang Rui was still a little unhappy.

Usually, under such circumstances, others would say, "We'll be leaving first."

It was not like they had a good relationship. Those who were more tactful would not follow them. Normally, Han Shuangshuang was not such an untactful person.

However, since Han Shuangshuang had already said so, Jiang Rui could not refuse.

Han Shuangshuang's reason was also very reasonable.

She needed someone to help her with her shopping.

"Sure."

Jiang Rui did not look unhappy at all.

People from big families like them would not reveal their true feelings in front of outsiders.

Then, they went to a few more shops. Only Shi Yan was buying. However, Shi Yan did not try it again. She took a size that was suitable for her and asked the shopping guide to put it on.

She bought a lot of casual sportswear and autumn coats. She also bought a few sets of pajamas and undergarments. Naturally, she also bought a lot of shoes. Some of them were picked out by Shi Yan herself, and some of them were based on Jiang Rui's suggestion. Additionally, she also bought three small shoulder bags under Jiang Rui's suggestion. One of them looked like it matched the qipao that Shi Yan had just bought.

After buying everything, she spent nearly 200,000 yuan.

Shi Yan paid for it herself, and even after spending so much money, her expression did not change at all.

Seeing this, the others started to grow numb from their initial shock and curiosity.

Spending nearly 300,000 yuan just to go shopping... This was definitely not something that an ordinary orphan girl from a farm could afford!

Han Shuang Shuang had accompanied them for so long. Regardless of whether they needed company or not, they should be able to afford it. Therefore, Jiang Rui suggested that they find a coffee shop to sit down and treat them to coffee.