at the new student registration office

Shi Yan didn’t react to the others taking photos, and Jiang Rui didn’t care either. Only Jiang Cheng frowned slightly, but he didn’t stop them.

however, with jiang cheng, the head of the jiang family in haicheng, in the picture, shi yan wasn’t worried that these photos would spread widely. at most, they would only be spread on campus.

It didn’t matter.

being stared at by so many people, xiao zhao did not dare to get too close to shi yan.

she was just an ordinary person, she couldn’t handle this kind of attention.

it was only when she heard someone say that jiang rui and jiang sheng were a couple that she braced herself and followed shi yan.”Miss Shi, I heard people saying that master and miss are a couple. What’s with the look in their eyes? i looked left, right, up, down, and they were just brother and sister!”

shi yan glanced at her and smiled without saying a word.

xiao zhao was already used to her reticence, so he continued, ” “but they don’t know that master and miss are siblings. seeing that they have a good relationship and are a perfect match, it’s not strange for them to mistakenly think that they are a couple.”

” this is good too. young master has indirectly helped young miss block off a lot of peach blossoms. young miss can study in peace. it’s a pity that wanwan … ”

it was a pity that lord fifth did not follow her down. otherwise, he could have helped miss shi block a lot of peach flowers.

Of course, little Zhao did not dare to say this.

“miss shi, look over there. it’s the faculty of arts!” he changed the topic.

Shi Yan and Jiang Rui went to report in two different directions. Xiao Zhao accompanied Shi Yan, while Jiang Cheng followed Jiang Rui.

There were two girls and a boy sitting at the registration area of the Faculty of Arts. Perhaps it was because today was the last day of registration, the new students had almost all reported two days earlier, so there were not many people today. The people in charge of registration at the Faculty of Arts were playing with their phones with their heads lowered.

one of the girls glanced at shi yan, who was walking toward them, and excitedly patted the shoulder of the boy next to her. “Quickly look! a beauty! A great beauty! they’re coming to our faculty of arts!”

the boy almost dropped his phone when he was hit by her.

The girl beside him was also startled.

the three of them looked at shi yan in unison.

Under the bright sun, a person dressed in the style of the Republic of China came with a bag in both hands. In an instant, the noise around her seemed to have disappeared, and she was left alone.

she was gentle, dignified, and elegant.

It was not only the three people from the Faculty of Arts who noticed Shi Yan. Almost everyone around him was alarmed.

fortunately, jiang sheng and jiang rui helped to divert some of the attention. otherwise, it would have been even worse.

now, even shi yan had to admit that her dress today was too eye-catching. although she used to be the focus of attention in school, it had never been so exaggerated.

However, she did not regret dressing up like this.

She had dressed up for Jiang che, so she only cared about his reaction.

seeing that shi yan could still maintain her usual indifference despite so many pairs of eyes on her, xiao zhao, who was walking at the back, admired her greatly.