Jiang Heng is a good son

Jiang Heng nodded. yes, it’s been dealt with. Now, no one in the industry will dare to say anything.

However, Jiang Heng wasn’t sure if those people would believe the rumors.

After all, he could shut people’s mouths but not their thoughts.

However, no matter what they thought, as long as they didn’t want to offend the Jiang family, they wouldn’t say anything.

“This is good too.”

“The earlier we clean it up, the less unnecessary trouble we’ll have to face,” Jiang Fan said.

She then looked at Jiang Heng. you can tell us about your fifth uncle and miss Shi. Don’t go around talking about it. This matter concerns your fifth uncle, and it’s not something we can get involved in.”

“Dad, don’t worry. I’m not stupid.”

“i wonder what kind of people my sister’s biological parents are,” he sighed.

” that girl called xuan wanrou found out that my sister isn’t the jiang family’s biological daughter and mistakenly thought that she was. i don’t know where she found out. ”

“Could it be that Xuan wanrou’s biological parents are my sister’s biological parents?”

“eight or nine out of ten,” Fang Xiao Yu also sighed, ” I don’t know if it’s easy to get along with them. If Rui ‘er were to acknowledge them, I don’t know if she would be wronged.

“If my sister is wronged, we’ll stand up for her. besides, we don’t have to live together. i don’t agree with my sister moving out of the jiang family.”

Fang Xiao Yu glanced at him, ” sure enough, children are simple-minded. How can you say that you won’t move if you don’t agree with your sister? ” they are your sister’s biological parents. with your sister’s temper, if they ask her to move in with them, she probably won’t refuse.”

“even if she doesn’t move in with them, your sister will probably move out to live alone.”

“Why? My sister can live on both sides. Why do you have to move out? Sister Yan isn’t our child, but she’s still staying at home. My sister grew up at home.”

“it’s not the same. although your sister yan also lives here, she’s a guest, so we’re willing to treat her as family. The guests will move out sooner or later. Do you want your sister to stay at home as a guest?”

“Even if you want to, your sister probably won’t be willing.”

“Why do you have to be a guest at home?”

“Mom, I think you’re overthinking it. My sister wouldn’t think as much as you! besides, will my sister bear to leave my big brother if we move out?”

“they’re so close. if my sister moves out, my big brother will definitely be sad. i think my sister can’t bear to see him sad.”

” forget it. it’s useless to say anything now. let’s wait until my big brother brings my sister home tomorrow. no matter what, i won’t let my sister move out of the jiang family! ”

Jiang Heng said as he got up and ran out.

it was as if she was afraid that he would question her words if she was even a second slower.

in fact, he was not confident that he could keep his sister, jiang rui.

They were only two years apart, and they often played together. He knew Jiang Rui’s temper very well.

she might really move out.

After he ran out of the main hall, Fang Xiao Yu and Jiang Fan, who were sitting in the main hall, were reminded by his words.