Mother Is Back!

This chapter will explain how her mother came back to life, so it's a short flash back of how she came back......

This chapter will be over 500 words long to explain the confusals in the comments.

=============================================

Logan told me before I came back to work, and before my mother called me, that my mother was brought back to life, somehow,  and how it happened was beyond my comprehension, but he had a theory.
The theory being; that Xavier probably asked Death himself to bring my mother back from the grave.
So I realized that after she called me twice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
.
.
.
.
.
.  

Jean accidentally killed Alicia's mother years ago, but his spirit did in fact later after he died, show up at her grave, and he stood grieving, wanting her brought back to life when he was killed by Jean himself.
Xavier in death watched Jean kill many people, which the end result was Logan had to kill her; and Storm took Alicia in until Alicia was old enough to go into the Military Police, then become a federal worker in her adult years, and yet as his spirit was between worlds, Death appeared, as an older man, wearing a suit, holding a McDonald's cup, and sipping from it.
"I can grant the wish you want; just tell me to do it."
Death says to Xavier.

Xavier looked to Death.
"Bring her back.
Alicia needs her mother, especially after I bloody kept I'm her father from her."

"I will bring her back, but she will be brought back when Alicia is an adult, until then Alicia will remain alone"
Death tells Xavier.
"In return I could use you to help reap souls."

"Alright then.
I will do it."
Xavier says to Death.

Death snapped his fingers.
"It is done."
Then he held out his hand.
"Come Charles; we have much work to do."

Charles took Death's hand and they disappeared, but Logan has a feeling as he stood grieving over Jean, that Alicia will need him more than anything.
That he needs to protect her for Charles, so he vowed to himself to protect her.

Logan stayed at the school; until Alicia turned eighteen, then he disappeared from the school, and roamed the countryside, that is until he came back, for when Storm found him, telling him Charles had a will, and wanted him to find Alicia, so that Storm could talk to her.
Logan returned to the school; continued being a teacher, that is until Storm and him found Alicia's number, and called her to visit.
Alicia did visit, and she wasn't happy that Charles kept him being her father a secret, but connected the dots on why Charles treated her different than other students.
Charles treated her better than other students, him being a parental figure to her, whilst her mother was gone, but now her mother is back, and Alicia's mother barged into Xavier's Manor, her shouting that a man in green and golden armor threatened her life, even kidnapped her, forcing her to use a phone that he let her keep, after she popped back from the dead and into the living realm, to try to find out where Alicia worked, and Logan decided to let her mother stay in the manor, and decided to find out where Alicia worked, to warn her of this man in the green and golden armor, but finding out where she worked, that's a federal secret job, was becoming quite difficult, so he couldn't find out where she worked, but Alicia's mother gave him Alicia's new number, so Logan was at a phone store, him deciding to buy his first cellphone ever in his life, him confused at what to get, when a clerk helped him, getting him a Samsung S24, which he had it activated, and he decided to have Storm show him how to use it before he calls Alicia, until then he shall be patient, and he hopes Alicia will be safe until then.

============================================================

To be continued.....