Day Two: Tantrum Yet Again

Here's the next chapter.......

I'm terribly sorry that I forgot to post what Alicia looks like, but her hair is long and blondish brown.

Warning:
Triggers and mature content ahead.....
======================================================================

I heard voices as my consciousness started coming back to reality, me seeing light in my dark eyelids, and I soon slowly open my eyes, me smelling oxygen being put through my nose, and I look down, seeing a nose oxygen thing pumping oxygen to my lungs, and I look around, realizing I was in the infirmary, and I noticed Johann chatting with Dante.
"It was stupid on her part to provoke him."
Dante scoffed to Johann.

"It was not all her fault, since you know how psychotic Nuada is towards anyone with a human heritage, and Alicia here is part human, so no doubt he could tell she was human.
Alicia was not in the wrong to defend herself, when Nuada was provoking her."
Johann says to Dante.

"Yet Nuada, though in The Seclusion Room, is not speaking on the matter, so we don't know if what happened is true Johann, especially if he won't allow us to put night vision cameras up.
There's even booby traps in his room to where we cannot do so."
Dante says to Johann.

Johann sighs.
"I know.
We best respect his privacy though."

"She's awake Johann."
Dante looked to me.

Johann walked over to me, asking me.
"How are you feeling?"

I slowly sit up, saying.
"I'm fine, just my throat is sore."
I tell him, me a little horse.

"We will send you to The Seclusion Room so he can be forced to apologize."
Johann tells me.

"It's fine.
I shouldn't of hit him."
I say as I take the oxygen nose thing off my face.

"Why did you hit him?"
Dante asked me.

"Because he called me fat.
I don't like fatphobic comments."
I tell him honestly.
"That's one thing that makes me lose my temper, is fatphobic remarks."

"Now I see why he nearly killed you."
Johann says to me.
"Next time hold back in wanting to harm him."

"I think that is wise."
Dante remarked to me.

"I know.
Though I'm half Sumerian, I do have strength humans don't have, but Nuada seems stronger than me."
I honestly say to Johann and Dante.

"That doesn't sound good in the least."
Dante honestly admits to me.

"Which is why you must be careful Alicia."
Johann says to me.
"Your neck will be bruised awhile.
Take coughing losenges to help with the soreness."
He handed me a bag of cough drops.
"I find you reasonably healthy to return to work, but visit The Seclusion Room.
Dante will escort you there."

"Okay."
I say to Johann, me getting out of the cot I was laying in.

I touch my throat gently with my fingers, me flinching at how I was bruised, and yes I bruise easily, inherited it from my mother.

"Your immune system is good as I mentioned and the bruising should go away."
Johann says to me, and I turn towards him.

"I hope you're right."
I tell him, and to be honest I never paid attention to my immune system, until he mentioned something today before I backhanded Nuada.

"Be careful.
Though he's chained to the wall he'll still bark at you."
Dante warned me, and says next.
"Ask Neil where to go sweetheart, and try to get an apology from him."

"Oh I will, even if I gotta force it out of him."
I say to Dante, giving him a smirk, then I left the infirmary.

"That's one brave girl.
She keeps going for more though she was nearly choked to death Johann."
Dante admits honestly to Johann.