Montgomery Asylum

Here's the next chapter, I hope you guys enjoy this story.
If this device gets messed up by spirits I will lose the data to this story too.....
My devices don't last even a year cause of it.

======================================================================

I eventually fell asleep, but my phone woke me up, it playing it's alarm, and I get up, looking at the time, finding it was eight in the morning, and I immediately started my usual routine with a shower, and washed up, drying off, brushed my teeth, and put my hair up in a ponytail, put my underarm deodorant on, and then lotioned my legs as I was in my underwear and bra, even lotioning up the rest of my body with pomegranate and vanilla smelling lotion, and I pull on my bootie shorts, and my gray and black socks, then I pull on my red converse shoes, and put my Dir En Grey black and red shirt on, then clipped my name tag onto my shirt, and put my clipping keyring on my right side hook of my red jean booty shorts, and the keys jiggled as I walked around my home, me looking for my phone, then got my purse in order, and once I had everything in order, including grabbing a bottle of water, and Pumpkin Pie pop tarts, me eating them.along the way, and I left my apartment, me locking it up, and I then get in my vehicle, turning it over as I buckled in, in which I drive towards where I needed to go, which also was the place I needed to go, I had to ask around, which I had pulled into a gas station on a country cement road, going into the gas station, me asking the cashier.
"Do you know where this address is?"
I showed him the address, and the guy was missing some teeth.

"That's the old Montgomery Asylum.
It housed the worst patients, and is rumored to be haunted.
Say girl are you going there to ghost hunt?"
He says to me, raising a gray brow, since he's an old skinny man missing teeth, wearing overalls and a gray shirt.

"I'm working security there, is all."
I tell him.

"Not surprised.
People tend to break in there, and never come out.
Be safe."
He says to me, then drew a map for me in how to get there.
"You go down the road you came here, until you get to a dirt gravel road, then follow that road, until you get to some iron rusted gates with brush on them, the gates will be open, and you pull into the cobblestone roundabout, and the roundabout does have a water fountain with a dolphin that don't produce water.
The place was recently, I heard, remodeled to respect the dead there."
I nod to him.
"Just be careful, cause ghosts can hurt the living.
Seen it in ghost shows."

"Thank you."
I take the map he drew on, which was a pretty detailed map, and paid for my gas, and I filled up after paying for it, then I capped my gas can opening, and left, and followed the directions, looking at the map as I go, and I went down this concrete road I'm on, until I came to a dirt road that had mixed little gray rocks in the dirt, making my car jiggle from the bumps, and I saw ahead, open iron rusted gates with vines of ivy curling over the iron gates in a creepy ass away, and I saw too, the dolphin water fountain the old man cashier memtioned, which looked old, and had vines coming out of its mouth, and the vines draped into the dirty water in the fountain bowl area, and I noticed black SUVs parked in front of a big castle-like building that looked like it was built in the nineteenth century, which I awed at, as I pulled up next to a black SUV.
I'm glad I had paperwork with me to prove I work for my new boss, and he said to show it to the other workers here.

As I parked, I noticed security cameras were on poles in front of the building, and soon a man with blond brown hair, him built like a swimmer, in a black suit, which he walked up to my vehicle, and knocked on my window, which I rolled it down as he asked.
"What is your clearance here?"
He sounded like he was not in the mood for me being here.
"This place is restricted."

"I know."
I hand him the papers of me proving I'll be working here.
He looked them over, his jaw dropping, then he looked to me.
"I'm the new guard assigned to Nuada."
I tell him.