Distort Me

Here's the next chapter........

Zaxxel or Max will be supportive of the soon be born relationship between Nuada and Alicia.
Zaxxel above.

Warning Mature Content ahead, so grab your iced drinks.

==============================================

I finished up my shift that day, and I found out that Nuada was able to go into his room after he had lunch, and he was in a very foul mood, him mouthing off, as usual, that I heard about from other guards, who delivered his meals, but I already clocked out, and only about three security guards were patrolling outside the building, but no security guards at all inside, even the cooks left for the day as well as the emo boy Max who was in charge of the camera feed, since it was twelve in the morning.
Even Johann wasn't here, and only I had stayed, me finishing my paperwork on Nuada's behavior towards me, that I'm supposed to log into a journal, that Johann told me he had guards write their accounts into, to record his outbursts.
Still Nuada's room didn't have a single camera in it like Max recommended Johann not to even bother with cameras, so I secretly grabbed the key to Nuada's room, since I was alone here, and I felt I should visit him, and ask him how he liked the mint Kit Kat I gave him.
I walked through the first door that lead to his room, the many doors of other prisoner's doors were on each side of me as I walk down the long bricked flooring of a hallway, and I finally reach his red room door, that had scars upon it, from I bet his past outbursts, and I take the old skull key, sticking it into the door, and it clicked, making my heart race, and I pull open the door.

"I expected you to go home, but was seeing me such a temptation?"
I heard Nuada say to me with a voice he was amused by me visiting him, or was he expecting me to visit him in the dimly lit room?
I could see him sitting on the floor, his pure white hair with orange ends, that reached passed his waist, showed prominently in the dimly lit room, the room lit with candles that smelled like pecan pie, a scent actually I liked, and I'm guilty of having the same kind at home, and some of his hair draped over his shoulders and chest too.
He slowly stands up from his cross cross applesauce position on the floor, him tilting his head to the side in utter curiosity, his golden eyes held much curiosity and mischief in them as always.
He always looked at me like this, as if he was attempting to discover new and fascinating knowledge about me, and the mischief part; I know the mischief he wanted to create, because he made me suck him off once, and thinking about that made me flustered.
"What do you want of me?"
He seemed to be annoyed that I am visiting him, especially when I abruptly left him in the dungeon that Dante called The Bunghole, and I truly wondered why that dungeon area was called that.

"I came to see you, which can get me fired indefinitely, but I'm willing to risk it, to learn more about you."
I say honestly to him, because it was the truth, I really wanted to know about him, especially since he's the first elf I've met in my life, well except fictional ones from The Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit movies, and my heart was racing rapidly because yes, I could be fired for breaking protocol, but I just had to risk it, and I truly didn't know why I kept feeling I wanted to see him.
My hands immediately became clammy from my nerves being at their wits end.

"What do you wish to know then human woman?"
He asked me, his black thick lips curled into a mischievous smirk, which almost reminded me of Loki's smirk, and yes, I met Loki before Nuada, that was when I was a teenager, when I was freshly eighteen, and naive, and he was technically the second man I ever truly have been with, but before we could have sex, he was stupid enough to invade New York, him killing hundreds of people in the process, and he was taken to Asgard's Prison by Thor.
And since he went to Asgard's Prison I have never seen him again, me wondering if he's in Asgard's Prison for life, and since he's there in that prison, I gave up expecting to see him, and I told Thor that too when I turned nineteen and he came to see me, him asking me if I wanted to see Loki one last time on Asgard, and I told him no.