Jealousy

Here's the next chapter.......

I decided to change the plot; that her mother isn't dead, but her father Xavier is.
I didn't like that I made both parents die.
I'm truly sorry about that.
================================================

I limp into work; and Dante looked at me with a raised eyebrowed look.
"What happened to you?"
He asked me.

"My Ex visited this morning."
I say to him.

"Your Ex?"
He asked me.
"Oh so that's why you're limping?"

"Yes; but I won't be a burden while I'm in this state."
I glare at him, me annoyed he brought up my condition.

"Nuada's food is waiting for you to deliver it to him; since he only allows you to deliver it to him, because he kills anyone else who enters his room, but you."
Dante says to me, him motioning me to a table by Zaxxel that had Nuada's salad on it, and a bottle of apple juice next to it.

I pick up the tray that had Nuada's salad on it, and the apple juice, and I ask Zaxxel.
"So nobody put a camera in Nuada's room?"

Zaxxel looked to me and says honestly I could tell.
"No; only you he let's into his room.
If someone else goes in there he murders them.
It's weird how he only tolerates you."
Zaxxel makes a weird goofy face.

"Maybe he just tolerates me because I treat him like an actual person, unlike some people don't."
I tell Zaxxel.

Zaxxel shrugged.
"I see him as a person, but most people here don't."

"Well I'm glad you see him as a person."
I tell Zaxxel.

I was glad Dante walked away earlier; him called by the walkie to the infirmary, over some supernatural creature that hurt a guy called Luke.

"You know; I think Nuada likes you, like alot, so I totally understand why he don't kill you when you enter his room.
I'll keep it secret of course."
Zaxxel smiled at me.

"Um....thanks?"
I say to him as I walk towards the door that lead through the many doored hallway, and I unlock the door, and shut it behind me, me walking towards Nuada's red door with gashes in it, and once I stepped up to his door, I heard the sounds of him grunting, like he's maybe working out, and once I put the key into the lock, his grunting stopped, and I click the lock, turning the key, and I open the door, the dimly lit room showed before me, and I walked into it, and shut the door behind me, me pocketing the key in my right pocket.

"Your scent is different."
Nuada says, his golden eyes looking at me where I saw his dark shadow.

I swallowed hard.
"I changed body wash."
I lie to him.

"You are horrendous at lying."
He says to me, and I felt the air move in front of me, and his golden eyes were in front of me, and I felt him tug off my scarf, and he stared lower at my neck.
"I never left this?!"
He slammed his hand by my head, making the red metal door rattle.
"Who touched you?!"
I felt anxiety go through me as he stared down at me, his white teeth bared at me in his rage at he talked.

I avoid his gaze.
"Nobody touched me."
I lie to him.

"Do not bloody lie to me!!"
He roared, making me jump a little where I stood, making the apple juice fall to the concrete floor with an utterly loud clattering noise.

I look back up at him, me licking my lips, because they got suddenly dry.
"It was my Ex.
He appeared again, and he kept...."
I say to him, me cutting myself off.

"Was it the one on your mirror?"
He growled out.

"No; that was my mother.
Loki....."
I cut myself off.