Day Three: Petty Emotions Part One

Here's the next chapter......

Written date:
Saturday September 30th 2023 at 12:33am....

The plot will change, you'll find out why.....

==================================================

I was pissed when I got home, that I punched my Russel Edgington pillow from True Blood, so I don't break anything in my house, angry that Nuada violated my mouth with his diseased elf dick.
My phone rang, and I noticed it was not who I expected, which was Xavier's School's number.
The man who took me in when my Mom was scared for me, that my powers would get out of control, so I was at his school for awhile.

The time in that school was nice and all, but bad memories of the school being invaded by men in body armor, and Logan trying to save us was permanent image to my damn brain.

I answered the phone, and I heard Storm's voice on the other end.
"Alicia?"

"Yeah it's me."
I tell her.

"The professor died."
Storm says to me and I had the urge to cry, yet I try my best and held it in.
"He....um....saw you as his favorite student, and left you an inheritance, since he never had children.
I'll need you to come down here to Maine, and sign some papers with his lawyers.
You were mentioned in his will to inherit the school too."
I could tell she was nervous about telling me this.

"Why me Aurora?"
I ask her.

"You know how he felt about you.
To him you were his child."
She says to me, and I heard her clear her throat, and papers fluttering I bet she held while talking to me.
"Well...... actually you were his child it says here on his papers.
You were his daughter."

"Wait!
Mom told me my Dad up and left when she was pregnant?!"
I ask in shock.

"He left to protect your mother.
He lied you were half Sumerian.
You are indeed a mutant."
Storm says to me, and I drop my phone in shock as it fell on its black case with pink and brown camo on it, on my bedding, onto my bed with a flopping sound, and I could hear Storm's voice calling me from the phone, and my world was utterly shattered beyond repair.

It explains why Nuada could overpower me, because I'm a mutant, and not a Sumerian!
Explains that I was different......
Explains when I got my first period that my powers came forth onto me, and with boys puberty starts around twelve or thirteen.
Girls it starts around when they get their periods, and I got mine early at age six, and my Mom had to put me on puberty blockers too, and at nine I got hypothyroidism, causing major weight gain, because doctors put me on my medication Levothyroxine, and I recently found out my levels are unstable, which I had to have it increased, though I never forget to take it, which means if I don't get it under control, I could in fact get thyroid cancer in the future.

"Alicia!
Alicia!"
Storm shouts from my phone as I started sobbing, that Charles Xavier, who carefully took me under his wing when I turned six, when my powers were out of this world, that scared my mother, and then he took care of me since then, my mother leaving me at the school Xavier was in charge of.
My mother lied to me too, her not telling me that my father was Xavier, a famous mutant that helped other mutants, making me a mutant, and Xavier even kept the secret from me as well, that is until Storm called me.
Only at sixteen did I leave the mansion to start my Military Police carrier, but though I lived in the school Xavier founded, I raised myself, but I know Xavier adored me as his own child.
Though my Mom was obsessed about the paranormal....
Well I found out by Johann she died when I was in my teens, so it was a good thing she dropped me off at Xavier's School.
I was young.
I raised myself in that mansion.
Though I was clothed and fed, I always was on my own, and never made friends, well I saw Storm as a mother I never had, and Logan a brother I never had, and Xavier, a father I never had, that is until now my world was changed finding out Xavier was my real father, and I've been lied to all my life, even lied to by Mom, her claiming I'm half Sumerian!
To be honest I don't know what I am anymore!