Day Two

Here's the next chapter......

=======================================================

It is day two of my work at this place that holds supernatural creatures in confinement in an old insane asylum, and getting here was a lot easier, since I remembered where the place was at, and I had to show who I was again through my nametag.
Kent was off sick today, and the other guy Dante, who had short wavy blonde hair, and was tall was taking Kent's place today.
Kent had Covid, so he couldn't come to work until he was fully over it, since Covid can effect supernatural creatures more severely than humans, depending on that creature's immune system, and the organization don't want these creatures dying, not even Nuada, so if you get Covid, well you're off work, until you are fully over it.

Lucky me, I never got Covid, though my body rejected vaccines starting since I was eighteen, I don't get them or my body goes into shock, so I had to tell my new boss that, which also puts me at risk for disease too, including Covid.
Kent was wearing a mask the day he was showing me around and gloves, yet he irresponsibly came to work sick, so anyone that was exposed to him had to have Covid tests every hour to check for a positive test.
So far I've been negative for each test, but David wasn't, so he had to stay home and isolate, the lunch lady I met also had to isolate, so someone else took her spot in the kitchen, and other kitchen staff were negative so far.

I'm lucky I'm negative so far, because if I got Covid, it would mean certain death, if I got it really bad, since I also had two friends die from Covid.

Until I'm completely negative for two more days, then I can't be around Nuada or guard him, or until Johann says I can be around Nuada.
The last test of the day, Johann tested me for Covid, and I came up negative again.
"Well, you are negative so far, but you say your body rejects vaccines?"
I nod to him.
"Strange, it might be because you may have supernatural creature blood in you somehow."

"I'm half Sumerian which is an advanced civilization, who perfected immortality like Atlantis."
I tell him.

"Oh, that explains alot, so I won't force you to take the vaccine.
Sumerians had good immune systems, but rejecting vaccines is part of your mixed blood."
He says to me, and I look at him weird.
"What?
I study ancient civilizations as well."
He shrugged.

"So Hellboy won't be able to come around huh?"
I ask him.

"Exactly.
If Covid is spreading in this facility then only those not infected can work here, since it spreads through the air."
Johann says to me.

"Could my Sumerian blood make me completely immune to disease?
Because I've never been sick in my life."
I ask Johann.

"Yes it can."
Johann says to me.
"I examined your DNA, so the reason why you cannot take vaccines is because your immune system is rather perfect, just like Nuada's immune system."

"Wait, Nuada can't get sick?"
I ask him.

"No, he has never contracted illness here, except he is utterly psychotic, but we can never be too careful."
Johann says to me, and I nod to him.
"Your blood is quite unique, it has sparkling blue particles in it."

"Huh?"
I ask him in shock as he motioned me to the scope he had that looks at samples, and I look in it, seeing blue particles mixed with my blood.

"I think the blue particles are some sort of energy your body naturally produces, so I must destroy your blood samples soon, or the gonverment may try to farm it from your body if they find out about it, because it's an energy source I cannot pinpoint what it is, but I know it's limitless, which suggests you will not age past maturity."
Johann says to me, and I pull away from the scope, and he then uses a small torch to destroy the sample, throwing the rest of the blood in my tube he puts in inside the sink, then rinses it out, and disposes of it.
"Not even this organization should know about your special DNA."
Johann sounded serious.
"Though I'd love to study it, I cannot, for your safety."