" So they don't even make much profit but they consume more than they make profit. I need to start eliminating them. You can't refuse to work and expect to spend lavishly. Send me the details of their slash bank. Everything Aman. I need to teach them a very great lesson that they regret not leaving. " he said and Aman laughed.

" I'm serious here. "he said annoyed.

" okay.. I would do that sir. "Aman said and disconnected the call.

Elli went back to his residence. He took a nap and got a call from nimfa.

" Hmmm. "he said huskily and Nimfa screamed. He kept the phone away from his ear.

" Why did you scream. "he asked. His voice was rough.

" Nothing.. Your voice is sending goosebumps through my body. " she whispered and Elli smiled.

" mm.. " he asked

" Yeah.. Where you asleep when I called. " nimfa asked

" mmmm... "he just didn't want her to scream.

" Sorry for waking you up babe. "she apologize and he sighed.

" I woke up long. I was just laying down lazily. "he said and nimfa smiled.

" Oh okay.. Which time did you sleep. "

" 4pm."

" What time is it? "she asked

" 7pm."he said.

" You slept for hours.. How? That's not enough sleep. You need to sleep more. "she scolded.

" I can't. "

" Why so.. Do you have insomnia. "she asked worriedly.

" Yeah.. I sleep for only one to three hours. " he said and nimfa was quite.

" Nimfa... " he called.

" Yeah... I'm there. You need to sleep more. " she said worriedly.

" I tried but I can't.. I tried taking pills but it doesn't work so..." he added.

" Uhhh... That's bad. But try okay.. Just try adding 15 minutes to the three hours. "she suggested.

" I would try... You should go back to sleep.. You have work tomorrow. "he said and nimfa giggled.

" Don't worry my boss is my sister, she wouldn't scold me. " she teased and laughed.

" You don't have to slack from work because your sister is your boss. You have to be responsible.. So that employees wouldn't get a chance to make you feel small." he scolded and nimfa frowned.

" Don't scold me Mr grumpy.. I was only joking. You shouldn't take that serious. Don't you know the difference between joke and seriousness. Bye. "she hang of on him.

" What the hell. "he was surprised. He dialed her line but she disconnected. She did that three times and the fourth one she took it.

" What? "she asked annoyed and Elli frowned.

" You are disrespectful Nimfa. Thank your stars we are not in the same environment. I would have punished you with your fowl mouth. Don't you ever hang off on me when we are talking and don't you dare disconnect my call... Do I make myself clear." he scolded.. He was pissed.

She was quite. She wasn't happy when he scolded her.

" Nimfa.. " he warned

" Yeah.. "her voice was shaking.