CHAPTER 18

"What? Are you surprised huh! Are you are just pretending?" Sidiq asked smirking.

" You! How..." He couldn't find any word to describe his disbelief.

"Luciano! Luciano!." "You make me feel sick in the stomach but still I overcame my illness and now I'm in Italy! Tada!

"I shot you with my bullet. I killed you. Juan shot you. We all killed you and dump you in the lagoon. So how in the hell did you survive old man." He asked in disbelief.

"Tssk! I survived! That's all you need to know . Could you please leave this premises. You are distracting my pupils." He said ignoring his stares and turning to the new bee's smiling.

"Don? Don! That fucking bastard it's the one that appointed you. I'm going to make sure you run back to where you were hiding stupid Indian man." He spat and sidiq shot his shoulder and he screamed and sidiq smirked.

Luciano held his arm and yelled in pain. He grind his teeth together not to show any weakness towards the old man.

"Just a simple bullet in your arm you are screaming yet you were yearning so hard to be the family leader. You think that would make you a good leader kid. Nope! You are weak and you would always be weak if you stab people in their backs." " Note everyone you never know when your opponent attack, so you always have to be prepared in the Mafia world. That's the end of today's lessons." He dismissed them and left.

Few hours later

The Casto Mansion

"You are telling me that Gadias is alive and he's the one that shot your shoulder? I didn't know that apart from being a Casto member I didn't know you make jokes." Juan said laughing and he realize Luciano wasn't laughing.

"Are you sure? How could he survive? And that stupid step brother of mine sent him here with a newly selected members to train them in our camp. Who do they think they are? How in the hell did Arnav find him? Those two were the greatest obstacle when dad was alive. I tried my possible best and got rid of that old India man and now his back! What ever you are planning we are ready." Juan said smirking.

"Aliyah left to meet his favorite kid and now old hag is sent by favorite master to Italy. Wow." He laughed sickly.

"Wait and watch. Time is ticking." He smirked.

Sidiq condo

"You met them right?" Arnav asked laughing and sidiq smiled.

"Yeah! I did. I met the stupid one." What he said made Arnav laugh louder.

"He was making noise so I shut him up with a bullet." Sidiq said bored.

"Ohh shoot! " Arnav laughed

"By now the so called intelligent one is scheming in his head right now on what to do to us." Sidiq laughed.

"We would be waiting." He said smiling evily.

"So Arnav, have you guys thought what I said." He asked which made Arnav groan and sidiq was celebrating in his head.

"Right now we have an obstacle in our way." Arnav explain everything to him and sidiq nodded.

"What a cheap girl.got to go." Sidiq disconnected the call.

"They thought they were wise enough to plan my death with them forgetting my nickname. You guys are funny. I didn't return because I didn't have a reason to come back but now I have a reason to be here. I made a promise Old man Don and I would never fail him. I would always be with young Master no matter what and no one can break the bond. Even if I have to die. I'm waiting for what ever bullet you have in stored. I'm back the Casto family. GADIAS IS BACK." he smirked.

Part 2

"You are back from your run." Arnav teased khushi. She ignored him and went and slept on the bed.

"I spoke to your old man a minute ago." At the mention of that khushi quickly turned her head towards Arnav.

"He ask me whether we are adhering to his advice." He smirked and khushi sulked.

She turn her back to Arnav and closed her eyes just then she felt  a hand wrap around her waist. She was too tired to protest and slept.

"Hello." Arnav answered the call.

"Mmm. Okay." He disconnected the call and turn around.

He freshened up and went down stairs. He saw khushi sitting alone. Everyone having their breakfast except her.

"Khushi?" He asked with his eyes and she smiled lightly. Arnav was boiling.

"What's going on here?" Arnav asked already loosing his patience.

Dadi ignored him completely and Arnav was loosing it.

"What the hell? I'm asking what the fucking is happening in here and you are quite." Arnav started already steam blowing out.

"Since she was just someone you married out of convenience or would say you married her to safe her reputation so you don't love her. All what you are showing is fake and to add it she isn't going to give you a heir. She doesn't deserve to sit with us to dine. Sheetal does because she has your baby. You heir to your empire . She deserves to sit us your wife not this village girl." Dadi spoke with distaste and Arnav laughed. Khushi was sniffing her cries.

"With due respect don't test my patience old woman. Who gave you the right to decide what is good for me or not. How dare you! You who is staying in my house is trying to impose this shitty rules to my wife huh. I get it! You don't like her that's okay but stopping so low to this level. Mind you this is the last time I'm giving you all a warning. She's my wife whether I took her from the slums or dirt it doesn't matter to you all whether I love her or not or kill her or show her fake love is none of your damn fucking business." He spoke with power and authority that the energy and vibe seized everyone glue to wherever they where.

"You want me to marry her right? I Would do it then. I would marry her tomorrow." He dropped the bomb and everyone couldn't believe their ears.

"What?" Dadi couldn't believe her ears.

"Call your pandit to prepare tomorrow marriage to her." He said and held khushi hand but she refused to take it but he forced and drag her outside.

"Let go of me." She screamed at him.

"When did you plan on telling me they kept bullying you since my mother left to visit her family for the past three days huh. The khushi I know would stand for herself.

"When were you planning to tell me you were marrying sheetal. So you took me for a fool Arnav." Khushi started in tears.

"Khushi..." He was cut off.

"So all those kisses and gesture meant nothing to you Arnav. Tell me when you marry her what does that makes me? My tittle! What would my tittle be in this house? A mistress? Or the poor Lucknow girl. Tssk! What different does it even make. Our relationship doesn't have a name. You know what. You are a player, you played with my heart and I would never forgive you for that." She said bitterly with tears she turned and Arnav held her shoulder.

"Khushi please trust me."Arnav pleaded.

"I can't anymore. I looked up to you but now I have lost hope. " She whispered and left there running leaving a devastated Arnav behind.