CHAPTER. 10

"Why is your face red like you ate  peppers?" Nk asked Khushi and she blushed the more recalling what happened earlier.

"You are getting more red." Nk said and Khushi blushed again.

"Oh my God! Do I have magic." He said snapping his hands and Arnav fumed.

"Nk! You are going back to your wing ,right at this moment." At the mention of it his mood changed.

"Nannav! Why so wicked? At least let me stay here for the night without any trouble because I know trouble would be coming when I go to the family wing." He pout and Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Food is ready Sir." Lela the old housekeeper informed and Arnav smiled and she gasped. Arnav smiling? What is wrong with him. She frowned.

"You know what? I thought I wouldn't see my great grand child before I die but do you know something? Looking at the way things are I think I should expect them any moment from now." Sidiq whispered to Khushi and she blushed and choked on her food. Arnav immediately Poured water for her. She gobbled it down at a go and her face was still flushed.

"Are you okay Khushi?" Arnav asked raising a brow and he nodded. Sidiq couldn't contain his giggles.

"I'm done here. I think I won't be needed here anymore. ASR see you tomorrow." Aman announced.

"Okay, see you at the office tomorrow." He nodded and Aman left wide eyed, he couldn't believe ASR just responded to his departure. He always ignores him. He thought Khushi is wrong with him and smirked.

"I would like to resume back to my room if you don't mind." Sidiq informed and got up before leaving he wink at Khushi and she blushed. Arnav smiled at their antics.

"Shall we." He informed and Khushi followed him to their room.

"Would you go in first or should I?" Arnav asked a still flushed Khushi.

"You go in." She whispered and Arnav heard her. He went inside the bathroom.

"Why have I change? I noticed my reactions have changed? Khushi! Khushi!" He thought

He came out with his hair wet and Khushi was awed by his body. He was only wearing a towel around his waist.

She stared at him. Her mouth watered. His tattoos!

"Like what you see!" He teased and took his towel and Khushi blushed.

"I like your tattoos. It's arts." She gulped. Fearing he would bite her if she touches it.

"Really?" He asked surprised by her boldness.

"Yes. Granny have some, I designed some of it for him. " She said enthusiastic and Arnav chuckled.

"You need to shower now Khushi, we still have a little learning for you." He teased and she run into the washroom and Arnav chuckled. He made sure he heard the shower running before changing in their room just then his phone ranged.

"What!" He asked in a bored tone.

"It's me Sheetal." She said and Arnav fumed.

"So?" He retorts and she got hurt by his tone.

"Arnav I miss you. I miss your ...." He disconnected the call cause he knows what is next.

"Man hole." He muttered

Few minutes later

"Khushi? Do you need help or something? You've been there for like 30 minutes." Arnav asked worried.