CHAPTER 20

Sorry guys for updating late. Just busy with studies and he hectic days. Would update when I'm free. And sorry for not able to reply to your messages fam.

Enjoy 😍😍😍😍

Delhi, Raizada Mansion

"What i'm I missing?" Arnav asked Khushi who gave him a question look.

"Oh come on don't act dumb Infront of me. I could see your eye interaction with him. I could see you both smirking at each other." Arnav said impatiently.

"Ermm we kinda click like I meant for real. He was the one comforting me when he thought you were going to leave me. He told me to kick your ass and not stand there crying like a baby, crying wouldn't solve anything." She shrugged and Arnav was quite.

"Mmmm." That was all he could say.

"Do I smell jealousy in here." Khushi teased.

"No! I'm not jealous just curious and as a matter of fact I don't trust anyone in this house." He said to cover up his uneasiness.

"Okay whatever you say baby." She pulled his cheeks. "Goodnight and sound sleep." She teased and went to bed with Arnav frowning.

"Why does it bother my heart so much? The feeling I saw when they smirked and winked at each other, what is it? Another version of love! Jealousy? That... Have never happened before. Oh God my brain." He battled with thought and slept apparently.

"So since everything that was happening around you were whoring around with that Lucknow girl right? You're bored with me and she's your next target. I could see it. Mmmm! Use her is none of my business but don't drag my name into it, I don't want to have any problem with that problematic brother of mine." Anjali warned a smiling Shyam who she called to speak with him.

"Your bad! She isn't mine she's someone else's so why would I go for what belong to someone. Ever heard of brotherhood or sisterhood? No ! Because you would never understand that word today or tomorrow. I look up to her as my little sister. I felt a pang when she was hurt crying because someone was ruining her marriage. As a responsible adult I had to give her morale since everyone in this family turned their backs on her and believed a total stranger. Why I'm I even explaining my self to someone who doesn't understand basic humanity. It's past my bed time. Need to sleep." Shyam shut his door on her face.

"Shyam... Shyam.." she said angrily and gritted her teeth.

Somewhere in Delhi

"I found out about a job in the raizada mansion which I think would be perfect for your plan." Madhu said to payal. She beamed in happiness.

"Tell me." She said eagerly

"You are to work as a maid were his family reside." MD said

"What? Are you nuts mother? A maid? Never in my entire existence. What bloody hell, you want me to work as a maid, no way." She retorts angrily.

"Yes Way. Can you fight? Can you be a bodyguard? Do you have a degree that you can work as his secretary? Can you even cook? You know nothing payal and being a maid is the only option that can get you closer to him." MD burst out and payal fumed.

"But mom...." She started.

"No buts... Either you take it or leave it the choice is yours. We are to reply to my friend within twelve hours. Do you know how much trouble I went into before getting what many girls in India desire for. You've gotten such opportunity and you wouldn't be grateful. Ungrateful girl." She spat angrily and went to her room muttering something like she being the death of her one-day.

Few minutes later

"I would take it but make sure to get me an offer." Payal said angrily and Madhu rolled her eyes.

ITALY

"Oh my Gadias you are alive." Pops cried in happiness and sidiq rolled his eyes.

"Yeah,. I am." He said and pops sensed something. He shat his mouth.

"Ohh Mr. Gadias I see you have graced yourself into our home without an invite, interesting. Tell me a wise man like you shouldn't be here. You of all people should know. Tell me why I shouldn't kill you after trying to kill my brother." Juan said taunting him thinking it would affect sidiq.

"Which question should I answer..hmmmm." he pretended to speak.

"I came here because .....errm to see my great work." Juan was confused and sidiq smiled.

"What???" He asked confused.

"Luciano of course.....how is he doing?" He smirked and juan got angry.

"You son of a bitch." He fired.

"Yeah ....yeah ... I know I'm the son of a bitch and a devil! You know what? I'm proud of it. Probably you can be adopted as my grandson." He joked and it irked Juan.

"Get the bloody hell out of here." He demanded and sidiq smiled before leaving willingly. He came here for a purpose and it's done without a soul suspecting anything. As usual they are all dumb asses.

Delhi

"Which one is the best." Arnav asked Khushi showing his variety of guns.

"It's all black Arnav. There's no interesting thing about it." She sulked.

"Okay what about this one. He brought out a pink gun and Khushi laughed.

"Are you seriously kidding me Arnav. Pink gun? Wait a minute... Arnav and Pink." She tried putting the dot together and giggled.

"It isn't mine, it's yours." Khushi thought she heard wrong.

"What?" She was surprised.

"We would be going to Italy three days later. I meant you and I. The council wants to meet my wife and more to the point my step brother is getting married." He dropped the bomb.

"What! I can't Arnav. They are dangerous and you know that. You should go alone." She said worriedly.

Arnav went closer to her. He caressed her face softly.

"I know it's dangerous Khushi, I have left there long time ago putting things in the hands of people but now that they know I'm married they know baby soon I would get a heir who would take over. Their last straw is sidiq being alive. All those lies, blood thirst are all for power. I understand, they want to put me in mouse trap that's why they invited you and I. Probably they have heard about your history where you come from. They would look down upon you. I want to teach you how to defend yourself not only defend but how to kill someone. Slice someone with just a bread knife. Within this two days. And as my brave, smart and intelligent wife would do so to protect herself! Promise." Arnav spoke in a soothing voice which Khushi couldn't refuse and nodded.

Next Morning

"You are leaving to your wing." Shyam started a conversation with Khushi which Anjali noticed.

"Yeah! Would miss you Shyam ji." Khushi pout and Shyam laughed.

"You know my wing you can come visit me, I'm not welcomed in the malik's wing but you are welcome to our wing." Khushi teased.

"Ohhh... Are you sure? Because the way lover boy is roasting me with his brain I'm afraid I still want my balls." She said and they all cracked into laughter just then Anjali walked to them.

"Get a room you two." She taunt and Khushi smiled.

"Ohh please get a room for us. As you can see we are busy." She fired back just then Arnav called Khushi who bid her good bye to Shyam.

"Prostitute." Anjali muttered.

"Whore.." Shyam said it directly to her and left a fuming Anjali.

UNLUCKY ME! LUCKY ME.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें