BONUS CHAPTER

Hello guys, am very sorry for not updating recently. my phone got damaged and i went to repair it but the repairer keeps tossing me around at the same time my laptop also spoiled. i couldn't do anything and i kept you guys  waiting. right now am in an old internet cafe downtown, decided to buy a  little time and update a little chapter. I wish to inform you all that i wouldn't be active for some time maybe three weeks or more. Till i get a new pc and phone i cannot update and i'm sorry for that. thank you for waiting and understanding me.I owe you guys a lot so here is a little update . Have a blessed day.

YussifRashida

"Arnav! How could you do something lowly like that. You slept with her without protecon and  now look at what you've cause. You  have to take responsibilities, either you marry her or take full responsibilities of the child. i do not want history repeating itself again." Aaliyah spoke concern in her voice.

"Mama, i'm not responsible. i would prove it to you. i don't  want khushi worried mama. that girl sheetal is a pure evil, you do not know what she is capable of doing." his said anger lacing in his voice.

"Then prove it. i would be waiting for that day. you know i like challenges my dear boy." she flipped her hair and walked away and arnav chuckled. he came down to have a little bit of air when dadi blocked his way.

"What old hag?" he asked annoyed with her already.

"i wouldn't allow you to throw a woman with your baby away. you would have to take responsibilities . the one supposed to leave is that lucknow girl." she said bitterly. arnav chuckled.

"oh its that so."arnav said raising his brow. "good for you all, have a nice day old woman." he left unbothered.

ARSHI ROOM

"Khushi." He called ready to explain but khushi smiled and he frowned.

"No need to worry Arnav it was your past. you neither  knew me nor you were my family. i hate it when you are helpless arnav. I'm not dumb neither am i stupid like they think i am. i have seen lucknow life and struggles and i know when someone is trying to ruin a family. they can stoop too low to everything they find.I know sheetal is lying. i know the baby isn't yours. have you notice something within her body. come closer and listen to what i saw." she whispered into his ears and he gasped.

"What the!" he exclaimed and khushi giggled.

"That's what lucknow girls use to do. just observe body, oops she may think you are perverted that would even make our work easier."she smiled.

"Thank you very much khushi. I really apreaciate it." he said with gratitude. 

"So shall we." he  smiled.

DINNER TIME

Everyone was having a quiet evening tea when sheetal came in. she sat down and aranv eyes traveled to her bust and down to her waist. dadi and  aaliyah observed  it and frowned.

khushi came to sit but there was no space left and arnav gave her a sign to come to him. he pulled her to sit on the single couch while he sat on the floor and placed his head on her  laps. The family were astonished. khushi laughed in her head. she looked at the direction of sheetal and smirked to a fuming sheetal. she intentionally brushed her fingers through his soft hair and arnav closed his eyes enjoying his wife pamper him.

"At least you could have stayed in the four corners of your room than being here. what are you doing? showing PDA to your family. if you dont want to be blind people i advice you to leave this love birds alone." aaliyah said and walked away gesturing the rest to leave. dadi  glared at the couples.

Not knowing sheetal was hidden . she never left the place and khushi saw that. she smiled, told arnav to get up and wrapped her hands around his neck.

"I love you arnav ." she said and arnav frowned. she kissed his forehead, his cheeks, nose and slightly pecked his lips. sheetal fumed and left. khushi sighed.

"i'm sorry . She  didn't belief us i had to do it."she said

"Did you do it because you love me or you did it for sheetal?" he asked and she was cornered by him.

"I'm going to kiss you. if you dont like it then stop me.' he said looking at her and before they realize their lips met. arnav kissed her softly and pulled out.

"do you love me khushi?"He asked waiting for her answer , khushi run away leaving a smiling arnav.

lUCKNOW

"I'm sorry payal. you cannot marry him. his khushi's husband."madhumati wanted to talk sense into her head.

"at the first place why did you challenge him to marry her. i could have married him. don't you know his a fucking billionaire mom. why did you let her enjoy again. his mine and would surely avenge my failure.Madhusighed

ITALY

"You are alive boss." the middle age man spoke to sidiq.

"Yeah. ''

"what in the hell are you doing here?'" a voice boomed and sidiq smirked. heturned to a pale luciano.