CHAPTER 2

"Hello." He answered as soon as his foot landed on the ground.

"Sir Mrs. Aventika had an accident and there's no one to replace." Shakir informed and Arnav got angry.

"Shakir I told you important things not mere looking for a replacement. You should have told Aman. I don't want any complains shakir, bye." He disconnected the call and muttered under his breath.

"Useless guy, his lucky i like him." He muttered to no one in particular.

"Sir." Mohan opened the door for him and he stepped into his car. He loosened his tie and rolled his sleeves. He closed his eyes for a second when he got a call.

"This got to be important or else." He took the phone without looking at it.

"What!" He barked and Aman squealed.

"ASR there's an emergency." He sighed and Aman went on.

"Mr Bob refused to collaborate till you are here. He said your presence Is  needed here and without you  he won't sign." Aman said a little bit frustrated.

"Aman I'm coming there, make sure his whole body is intact. Mohan turn the car, to AR." He said and laughed.

"This man is joking with his life." He thought.

15minutes time.

Arnav went through his private lobby to his private elevator to his floor and to the conference room, the place was noisy but immediately the door open everyone went quite. They knew who came.

"Finally ASR you've arrived." He smirked and Arnav smiled.

"What was so important that you wanted my presence refusing my trusted man." Arnav spoke gently raising his brow.

"You are so arrogant Arnav, what's so special about you that you couldn't handle it yourself letting your loyal dogs do all the dirty work. Cut the chase and stop pretending like you don't know me. I use to feed you when you had nothing with rags and nowhere to sleep now you are rich and because you don't see me as anything you never attended any of my meetings. Brat. The deal is off, I wanted to spit it on your face." He finished and the room was tensed, everyone noticed it because they knew who they where working with but the little dude had no idea he just stepped on the devil's feet.

Arnav cleared his throat

"Okay the deal is off Mr Bob. Take care and it was nice doing business with you." Arnav took the file and tore it into pieces, everyone gasped even bob did.

"Why did you tear it?" Bob asked angrily.

"Tskk you told me the deal was off and I did it. To show you how I'm thankful for terminating the deal, I couldn't deal with your temper and arrogance. What do I say I was waiting for this day. Don't worry after you leave here no one, I mean no one would ever do business with in India and the whole world Bob, I meant it very much! Mark my words and read my lips! I would destroy you not just I would do it now." He barked and the room was chilled. Arnav took his phone and dialled the number. He intentionally kept it on loud speaker.

"ASR!" The person said.

"Naagin! Do your work! Bob." He said short and clear.

"Sir I have already bought all the shares in the company, so the company and it's holdings now belong to you. His villas and private properties where on seized because of his debt. I paid the debt, so everything is in your name sir." Naagin disconnected the call. Everyone gasped. They knew not to mess with their boss other wise they would pay but this man here fate was written before their boss graces himself.