Whats right and whats wrong?

Bella

As me and Elio continued to walk hand in hand around this huge garden that could pass as a park in there back yard,I couldn't help but love this and feel safe I've never had a father figure in my life from growing up in an orphanage and I can't help but feel a pang of hurt knowing that I will never have this again when I leave.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when I feel Elio tug my hand I look up to see him smiling at me "I had a daughter you know" he said sadly "you did"I whisper "ya she would be the same age as you"he said looking lost in his thoughts "where is she-ah s-sorry that just came out you don't have to answer that,some times I just blab stuff out without thinking oh god stupid Bella"I said rambling I could feel the redness of my cheeks I was broke out of my thoughts by Elio'a laugh I looked up surprised that he didn't get mad at me for asking that personal question instead he's laughing this is weird if this was Ricky I probably would have broken something by now if I asked a personal question like that to Ricky but elio just laughed is this normal not to punish people for speaking out of term I thought to myself lost in my thoughts  "you okay principessa"he says breaking me out of my thoughts again this is so embarrassing "your not mad"I barely say "why would i be mad"he asked confused as he rubs soothing circles on my hands like he knows I'm nervous "are you not mad are you gonna punish me for speaking out of line"i say in in one big breath.

He lets go of my hand and he starts putting his hands near my face so I close my eyes waiting for the impact I knew this was too good to be true but when I don't feel it coming I slowly open my eyes I see anger and regret in his eyes but when he slowly brings my hands up and I try not to flinch he holds my face in his hands "listen principessa I will never punish your for asking a question hell none of us will ever hit you do you understand" he says firmly I slowly nod confused I hear him let out a big sigh "what's wrong sweetheart you look confused"he says "why" I say barely a whisper "why what sweetheart I need a bit more that" he says looking just as confused as me "why won't you punish me I deserve it i spoke out of line and I questioned you I shouldn't have done that I need to know my place and not speak out of line I should be punished"I said firmly I need to be punished I know I hate it but I need to so I stop making these silly mistakes and when I stop I won't have to get punished anymore and maybe if I'm good Ricky will come back "let's go back inside sweetheart"elio says and takes my hand when we walk to the patio and go through the kitchen I don't see matteo I can feel myself start to panic "it's okay he's just in the living room with everyone" he says leading me as we walk around this huge house I see matteo in the middle of this huge living room with more toys that I can count as I'm looking around I see that everyone's eyes are on me and elio who are hand in hand I slowly try to move behind elio so I'm out of everyone's eye line "not so fast principessa" he says pulling me back out I just know my cheeks are very red right now.

Matteo must only be noticing the commotion now comes running over to me "mummy"he says tiredly and when he runs into me he nearly knocks me over in the process thankfully elio was beside me and steadies me "whoa bambino are you tired" I say pushing the curls out of his face I slightly crouch in attempt to pick him up and then place him on my hip"Bella maybe you shouldn't pick him up since your so heavily pregnant"Francesca said worriedly "why wouldn't I he's my baby" I said confused "just in case you pull something in your back doll it happened rose here when she was pregnant with Leonardo when she lifted this big baby here"Vincent said pointing at Alessandro who just rolled his eyes but when he saw me looking at him he winked at me I looked away blushing "could someone show me my room please"I ask quietly.

I could see everyone was about to jump at the offer but elio said that Isaiah would show us to my room but before I left with Matteo on my hip I turned to elio and gave him a hug "Thankyou for today it meant a lot to talk to someone"I said leaving before I could see his reaction. As I followed Isaiah slowly up the stairs struggling to carry my weight and a sleeping matteo's weight who fell asleep along the journey "Do you want me to take him for you?" Isaiah asked "if you wouldn't mind he's getting to big to carry but I don't like saying no to him cause when the baby comes I probably won't be able to carry him around"I said handing matteo over to him we silently walked side by side till I saw the room I woke up in I opened the door about to take matteo back of Isaiah but he pushed passed me and carefully placed matteo on the bed for me and tucked him in "Thankyou"I said genuinely "it's no bother bell"s I'll call you for dinner in a few hours"he said leaving and shutting the door,I let out a big sigh and just decided to have a nap before they come call me for dinner.

Third pov (Downsatirs)

"Dad why couldn't I bring her upstairs"Giovanni whines when isaiah comes back in the room smirking because he got some alone time with Bella and he knows how jealous everyone is "because she probably doesn't want to go near the person that drugged her and Isaiah deserves having some bonding time with his twin"elio states to everyone who was going to complain about his decision "but on a serious note I think we have to get Bella a therapist" Elio said stating his concern for his daughter "why would you say that"Alessandro demanded he dosent believe his precious Bella needs a therapist "when we were talking I was telling her I had a daughter and before you come at me I didn't tell her it was her I know we can't tell her until she's ready and she then asked a simple question "where is she" and then she started panicking and was saying that she needs to be punished for talking out of line  and asking a question like that and she must have a twin thing going on with Isaiah because she tends to talk out loudly when she's thinking of something and she doesn't realise cause she started saying that if we punish her when she does something bad maybe Ricky will come back because she's behaving,but the most concerning thing is she's not doing anything wrong she's just asking a question and she thinks it's bad to do so she doesn't realise that it's normal I don't know what that Ricky fella did to her but she needs someone to help her and show her the difference between right and wrong" elio said in one breath voicing his concern,

" i agree with you elio it's probably for the best."Vincent stated and everyone else nodded in agreement but alessandro who looked deep in thought " son" Vincent stated when he saw his sons clenched fists "she said she wanted to go back to that scum after he beat and rape her " alessandro stated very calmly,elio sighed "son we don't know how long they were together he was the only one there for her when we weren't she doesn't know what's normal or not cause she had no one else to tell her and show her in a sick way she probably thinks it's normal cause that's all she knows but you know we are not letting her or matteo go back to him okay?"elio reassured akessandro " ya-ya that's okay I think I'm gonna go down to the warehouse and clear my head for a bit"alessandro said walking out " the poor thing is so Inlove with her he's scared she will leave him for that abusive piece of crap"Francesca stated sadly even though the boys didn't like hearing that about there little sister they know alessandro loved her from a young age and he would protect and love Bella and Matteo and that little baby in the way the deserve.

Authors note

Hey guys thanks for reading just wanted to let you know if you're confused about some characters in the book and who are they,the very first chapter is who is who and how they are related to Bella and Alessandro