Coma??

Alessandros pov

"Spit it the fuck out"Elias says his anger evident "Elias language" Francesca warns "Ma he's just fucking standing there spit it out"he glared at the doctor who looks like he's going to pass out from the nerves "Doctor Isabella has came out of surgery and it's not great she has multiple fractured bones and a serious head injury and from that she is in a coma and they don't know if she will wake up they can also confirm the ra-rape"he stutters a bit not looking up "and the baby still has a heartbeat but it all depends on mum" but before he tries to run out the room Giovanni quietly mutters "Boy or girl" "what" the doctor asked confused "the fucking baby in her belly is it a fucking boy or girl"he growls "A boy" he says and scurries out of the room "We just got her back"Francesca says crying "it's okay dear she's gonna be fine she's a Bianchi and so it that wee boy in her belly" Elio says trying to lighten the mood "are ye boys okay Francesca ask Giovanni,Elias,Isaiah they all shrug their shoulders not knowing what to think suddenly Matteo starts turning on my lap and starts whining "What's wrong buddy" is ask in a soft voice not to scare him "I want my mum she promised to watch a movie with me" he says as his bottom lip starts wobbling "oh you poor wee thing" my mum says and Francesca says coming over to take him of me but he turns away and holds on to my shirt and starts crying "it's okay how about we go see her hmm but shes asleep so she can get better okay?" I ask " yea" he says in a quiet voice, I get up and and start walking down the corridor to the nurse's station "Hello sir what can I do for you today"a cheery blond nurse asks seductively "you can stop checking me out and tell me the room my girlfriend is in"i spat she looked taken back "yes right away name".

After figuring out her room is beside dads room I went back and told everyone and we all decided to go in and see her even dad did we all told him to stay in bed after having a major surgery but he told us "shut the fuck up",We we're about to walk in when a young female doctor came over "Hello everyone I'm Isabella's doctor I just wanted to say I'm really sorry that this happens to her I know her really well in and outside of work this did not deserve to happen to her after all the good she does for everyone only if I had know earlier or she would have told me I would have helped her"she said crying Francesca walked over to her and held her hands "it's not your fault Thank-you for looking after her for us" "Mam it was the other way around she helped me leave my abusive ex and even got me to file charges the only reason I finally feel safe is because of her she even held my hand at the courtroom when I had to testify and it's not just me she's done loads for everyone" "what do you mean" Isaiah asked the doctor "She ran a campaign for woman who are in abusive relationships she wanted to give them a new life and help them be safe and not only that on her days off she would go around volunteering free medical assistance for the homeless and she brought Matteo around too and I always asked her why and she goes and she would say these people have no-one no family nothing and I know how that feels and I want them to know they do have someone that cares and I said why bring Matteo he can't help them and you know what she would say I'm teaching him I didn't have any family to show me the rights and wrongs and I don't want Matteo feeling the same,I just don't get why she didn't get helped she ran a bloody campaign on abusive relationships we could've all helped her everyone in this hospital loved her she brought so much joy to this place"she says crying I looked around to see everyone had some tears and mum and Francesca were balling there eyes out hugging that doctor.

After the girl stopped crying "im so sorry I didn't mean to make you all upset but I just wanted to warn you that the Bella you saw the last day won't look like the one your gonna see in there I better get going if you need anything please come to me it's the least I can do"she says with a sad smile and walks away "omg Elio our daughter she's so caring she took care of all those people and she-she thought she didn't have a family"Francesca says sobbing again into Elio whose hugging her "Love it's okay when she wakes up we are gonna be here for her okay"he said in a soft voice trying to get her to stop crying "why is everyone crying"Matteo asked confused "no reason
Buddy" I said

When everyone settled down and we all braced ourselves to see her in this condition we opened the door and what I say was heartbreaking she was hooked up to loads of machines and wires and she had a tube going down her throat I was broken out of my thoughts my Matteo wiggling in my hands "mummy mummy" he said running over to her bed trying to climb up "wake up mummy I wanna go up"he said starting to cry "buddy" I said walking over "your mummy is asleep she can't hear you" i said gently lifting him up on the bed i looked back to so everyone staring at Bella with sad eyes "mia figlia" Elio said walking over stroking her cheek with tears threatening to spill.

We all sat around her bed not a sound was mad Matteo was cuddling into her asleep when we heard chocking our eyes snapped up to Bella and she started coughing and then the heart monitor started beeping really fast and before I could even Process anything doctors and nurses came running in I grabbed Matteo waking him up in the process all the nurses and doctors started pushing us out "I'm gonna need you all to leave now" said one.

It's been two hours we're sitting back in dads room because the nurses had to give him his medication and we wanted him to rest but we have got no word on Bella Matteo just went to sleep there he started crying and wouldn't stop crying for his mummy so I had to whisper sweet things to him and try get him to sleep which eventually worked cause he is a sleep on my lap now. 'Knock knock'  all of are heads snapped towards the door "come in" dad said the young doctor came in with a sad expression on her face "hello guys I have a update on Bella I think it's best you all sit down"we all obeyed "Bella's appendix reptured but thankfully she's okay now but we have some bad news about the babies" she said sadly "what babies she only has one in her stomach"Giovanni says confused "yes she only has one baby in her stomach now Bella was pregnant with twins but due to it due to too much trauma she lost one of them but some good news we took the ventilator later out so she can breath by herself now I'm gonna leave you to process that"she said about to leave "but another doctor said  it was just one baby "my mum questioned "with some cases the younger twin hides behind the oldest and you can't see them on the scan in this case that happened"she explained and left "my poor sorellina maybe if she still was with us none of this would have happened she lost her baby she deserves none of this"Elias said punching the wall.

When everyone calmed down we decided to go back in to her room so she's not alone I put a sleeping Matteo beside her and we just waited hoping she would wake up soon..