Thoughts

Alessandro pov

I was walking out through the emergency wing to go outside for a smoke still lost in my thoughts from earlier today when that fucking Rick or Ronnie guy came in and pulled my Bella out and your probably wondering how I know that asshole cause he's the fucker that owes me millions and still hasn't payed me back and from the way he manhandles my Bella he won't live another day too..

My thoughts were cut out by screaming "MOMMY MOMMY WAKE UP" i looked over to see Matteo in the arms of a paramedic screaming and crying making grabby hands to a gurney going to emergency surgery section I walked over to Matteo "Hey little man what's wrong"i said in a soft voice i could see the paramedic freeze from me being so near to him when Matteo saw me he jumped in my arms and continued wailing I looked up and the paramedic to see him frozen "Where the fuck is Isabella" i demanded "i uh emm" he started stammering "WHERE "I said screaming tired of his pathetic stuttering "She was brought in to emergency surgery" he rushed out "Why what happened" I said with i slight but of concern in my voice "We got a call from Matteo around 9:00pm saying his mummy was hurt when we arrived at Isabella's house emm" he stopped and trailed of "what did you see" i demanded "she-she was naked and it looks like she had been beaten stabbed and raped" he finished quicky "WHO the FUCK DID THAT"i roared im fuming "we believe it was her boyfriend we don't know when police arrived shortly after us they were suspecting Ricky but he's missing and he took money out of a bank" i stopped for a minute to ask this question "is-is the baby okay?" I said thinking about how she would rub her belly while talking to us about dad and how his health was  "We had a pulse in the ambulance we believe while he was beating her she went in to a ball position with her hands covering her bump to block the force of the kicks and punches" i let out a breath I don't know if I can do this I better go inform the others

Walking away from the paramedic with Matteo in my hands hearing him let out soft breaths and whimpering every now and again as t I continued to walk to walk to my dads room where the others were I continued to rub his back to calm him down when I got to dads my dads door I took a breather how am I gonna tell them that there maybe daughter is in emergency surgery fighting for her and her babies life.Opening the door everyone's heads snapped towards me but there eyes focused on Matteo "Sandro why do you have dr Isabella's child" she said glaring at me "I think it's best if everyone sits down"I said mainly to Francesca as I know she has a past of fainting and she won't take this news well as everyone sat down I looked at her brothers they looked confused why I was holding Matteo

"I-I was going for a cigarette and I heard screaming so I looked over and saw Matteo in a paramedics arms I walked over to him and asked him what's wrong and he jumped in my arms when I asked the paramedic where was Isabella he said that they got a call at 9pm from Matteo saying his mummy was hurt when they arrived they found Isabella unconscious naked beaten and stabbbed" i said when I looked up I saw tears in everyone's eyes even my dad and Elio's suddenly Giovanni spoke up and I froze "Why was she naked" he asked I could see he knew but he needed to confirm "She was raped they believe" I said looking down and the boy in my arms who was now asleep *CRASH* I look up to see Isaiah punching a hole in the wall but no one dares to stop him he needs this i look over to dad and Elio who are both comforting there crying wives "how is she" asks Leonardo "they don't know" i said.

We all sat in silence for a few minutes Still trying to process the news when Francesca and Elio spoke up "Me and Elio have been thinking and before this we were gonna try get a dna sample and see if she is our figla but after hearing this we definitely want to now we just wanted to know your thoughts" Francesca said looking around the room "we agree" said my mum,dad and Leonardo "so do we" said Giovanni,Isaiah and Emilio now everyone was looking at me waiting for my answer "do it I wanna know if that's my belle"i said rubbing matteo's hair hoping that she is my belle.

A fews later a doctor came in to check dads vitals "how are you feeling Mr Ricci" "I'm feeling good doctor but we have a request" dad said in a business tone

A few hours later after dad had that chat with the doctor we bribed the doctor to find out about belle's condition and to get a sample of DNA from her that was sent to the lab they said it would be back between 2-3 hours that was an hour ago no one said a word to deep in our thought.

We were cut out of our thoughts when a middle age woman came in a pencil skirt and blouse she looked around to the warm before walking towards me "Helllo im Amelia Howard im a social worker I got a call about a Matteo who's mother in undergoing surgery and he currently has no family to take guardianship so I'm here to take him to a foster home" she said a strict tone "No way in hell your taking him" I said growling at her looking at the boy who's clinging to me for life "Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to hand the boy over now" she demanded before I could say anything there was another knock at the door and the doctor stepped in "Mr and Mrs Bianchi we have the results" he said handing them over a envelope And leaving while I was still glaring and this social worker I could here the envelope being ripped open but I couldn't look I can't let them take Matteo "It's -its positive" said Elio with tears in his eyes "omg my baby she's alive" Francesca said sobbing hugging Elio and her sons before anyone could say anything Elio spoke up "you better leave right now your not taking my grandson anywhere" he said in a deadly tone Amelia gulped and nodded her head and ran out of the room and slammed the door it was so loud it woke Matteo up and he started to stir and looked around the room "where is my mummy"he said in a tired voice that I just awed at "hey buddy I'm Elio" he said walking over to me and Matteo who was still in my lap "hi" he said quietly "your mummy is really hurt so the doctors are helping her"he looked confused "so she's gonna wake up" he says shocked "of course why wouldn't she" Elio asked confused "cause mummy said if she Doesn't wake up that I shouldn't be sad and that she loves me"he says when he said that we all looked around the room I made eye contact with the boys and Leonardo and saw there jaws clenched I don't blame them I'm not happy but I don't wanna scare Matteo "So you were talking to your mummy" said Francesca also crouching down in front of him "ya she looked hurt she was bleeding and had no clothes on so I didn't want the people I called to help her to see that" he said with a angry pout.

We all laughed over his protectiveness over his mum "do you know who hurt her buddy" my dad asked "mmm I heard daddy shouting at her" he said "and what was he saying" dad questioned again "I can't say if mummy knows I cursed I will be in trouble"he said seriously we all smiled at him " we all promise not to tell" I said he looked up at me and was staring right through me trying to see if I was lying "Daddy said something about whoring around with the Ricci's and if you want to be a whore I'll give you a whore and then mummy started crying and saying no i was gonna go help her I promise but she told me never go down when daddies angry"he said sadly I was fuming the bastard fucking raped her i took out my phone and called one of my trusted men "Hello capo" he said "I need you to find any information on a Ricky Tucker" and I ended the call before I could say anything there was a knock at the door it was the doctor we bribed earlier he looked nervous"Hello Everyone I got some news about Doctor Isabella I think you should all have a seat"he said looking around the room......

To be continued