Found

Bella
-3 months later-Italy
It's been 3 months since me and matteo have left and I can't say it's been easy with work and looking after a energetic toddler and being 6 months pregnant has just added to my stress levels.

When we first arrived I got a small cheap apartment in Milan that I could afford with my little savings and that was near enough the hospital.

But I can't help but think back to the Ricci and Bianchi family why did they want to help me.Matteo can't stop taking about them and asking when are we gonna see them but he always talks about one person in particular Aless I'm not fully sure which person that is but while I was in the coma Matteo must have got very close to him if he's on a nickname basis and is constantly talking about him.

Present

I just collected matteo from the hospital daycare and we are going to a local cafe across the street,when we were nearly at the reception when I stopped in my tracks and pulled matteo back,there at the receptionist desk was all the ricci and Bianca men,Matteo must have looked over too see what I was staring at cause next thing I know he's screaming "ALESS ALESS" all there heads snapped over to his voice I could see them taking small steps so I quickly picked up Matteo and rushed out the fire exit door as fast as I can in my pregnant state.

I ran down the staircases that lead to the garage where my car is I could hear footsteps a few stairs cases above me so I knew they were catching up when I reached the garage I was jogging over to my car and trying to pull out my keys with Matteo clinging on to much constantly asking why I'm running and I just couldn't answer I had to much adrenaline running through me I couldn't stop when I looked back to make sure they weren't behind me I sighed in relief but when I turned back around I walked into a wall and suddenly Matteo was taken by this wall when I looked up I saw the Greek looking god holding Matteo but when I tried to teach for him I was held back and a white cloth was placed over my mouth I started crying and thrashing but the last thing I saw was Matteo hugging this man and saying "I missed you so much Aless"

Alessandro

When she fell limp in Giovanni's arms Matteo looked at her "what happened to mummy" "she fell asleep little guy" Giovanni said "oh okay"he said simply and looked over at me with a big smile "I missed you so much Aless mummy wouldn't let me see you"he said with a pout "its okay bambino you'll be seeing a lot more of me"I said giving his forehead a kiss,"what the hell did you guys do to do my daughter " I looked over to see Bella's dad matching over here seeing her limp,me and Giovanni both made eye contact and gulped "er sh-she was panicking d-d-dad we had to" Giovanni stammered we knew  Elio was very protective of his only daughter we are fucked
"You did not have to you IDIOTS ,did you read the side effects it has for pregnant women"he all but screamed.

"Ehh no shit I-we are so sorry elio we just want them home"I said panicking "well you idiots could have harmed that baby you better call the doctor and have them at the mansion asap" he said snatching Matteo out of my hands and handing him to my dad and then taking Bella out of Giovanni's hands and carrying her to the black svu that pulled up"and if anything happens to either of them your dead and cause of your stupid actions you can find your own lift home,wait till your mothers hear" my dad(Vincent)says this time,Me and Giovanni hung out heads low when the car drove off but off course our stupid brothers had to come over "you stupid fucks if anything happens to my sister and nephew your dead"Elias spits at us as he opens up the door to the black svu "get in shits" me and Giovanni were about to step in when he says "not you assholes them you can find your own way home for putting my sisters life in danger"he says as he points at Isiah and Leonardo to get in and then it speeds off "we fucked up bro there not gonna let us see Bella or Matteo" Giovanni sighs out "I know we're in deep shit"I say pulling out my phone ringing my driver to collect us.

Me and Giovanni just arrived at the mansion and we're scared to go in we open the door and both our mothers are they standing at the door and they come over and drag us by the ears into the sitting room "oww ma" I cry out "that's your own fault figlio if it wasn't for your stupidity who gave you the idea of drugging a scared pregnant women"she sasses "I'm sorry we got carried away we just wanted Bella home" Giovanni pleads "SO YOU DRUG YOUR SISTER"Francesca screams at us "we sorry really we know we're stupid how is she what did the doctors say is the baby okay??" I plead out "she's fine thanks to none of you your lucky my other grand baby is okay but the doctor said that she inhaled so much sedative that she will be knocked out for at least a few days and if she inhaled anymore she was at risk for a miscarriage"Francesca say "we've all come to a family agreement that we don't want you around Matteo or Bella for a while cause of your dangerous actions today"Rose says and they both walk out.

We just got her back and we've lost her again....